Twenty Six

                             - Chapter Twenty Six -

The next morning Abby was more cheerful than usual, she had everything she wanted. 

When she looked beside her she saw Ethan peacefully sleeping and Abby couldn't help but imagine their future together. 

Abby had her own business which specializes in records and Ethan was her accountant, they had two beautiful children a girl named Anika in tribute to her best friend and a boy called Alex.

They lived in the suburbs of a town called Thornton avenue New jersey. Every month she would meet up with Tara, Chad and Mindy and they would have lunch. Abby day dreamed as she sat up on her bed.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Ethan said as he rised up kissing Abby.

"Nothing." Abby laughed as she got dressed. Before Abby could leave Ethan pulled her towards him whispering, "I love you so much." Smirking as he kissed Abby leaving her flushed.

When Abby left her room she was walking around the apartment in pure happiness, "hey wanna walk in together?" Tara asked taking a bite of her toast.

"I'd love that." Abby said as he picked up her bag opening the apartment door.

Later that day Abby was walking down the campus and Tristan slowly approached her, "Hey."

"Oh hey Tristan" Abby replied.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."

"It's fine honestly, i'd rather you forget the whole thing." 

"Oh sure, okay." He replied.

"Are sure I can't take you out as an apology." he asked.

"Tristan, I have said no, no means no get the fuck over it!" Abby yelled as she stormed off Tristan standing in disbelief.