Nineteen

                                - Chapter nineteen - 

A couple of weeks later Abby was discharged from the hospital and had no long term repercussions.

She had not been in contact with Ethan since the day she stabbed herself but always remained hopeful that they would meet again.

Abby and Tara now had their own apartment as Sam and Danny had moved to Colorado and Tara was also now dating Chad who miraculously survived his injuries.

"Hey Ab!" Chad cheerfully said as Abby walked through the apartment door, "Hey Chad, how are you?" Abby replied.

"I'm good!" Chad said as Tara sat down next to him, "We're about to watch a film if you wanna join us?" Tara offered but Abby declined saying she had somewhere to be.

However Abby lied, she didn't have anywhere to go. Ever since that day Abby was never the same, she felt as if the group resented her for saving Ethan and she was even more alone as her two closest friends were no longer alive, not that she'd want to see Quinn after what she did to her.

Abby walked around the park listening to her music as she admired the scenery around her.

Because of her boredom, Abby took up drawing, she found tranquility and freedom in drawing small details on to a clean page.

Back at school, there was this one boy named Tristan, who was always trying to flirt with Abby but she never had the same feelings. He would say things to her like,"Hey wanna catch a movie?" or "Hey, fancy having dinner some time?" Abby always declined though because these were the type of things she wanted to do with Ethan, but she never knew where he was or how to reach him.

Mindy on the other hand always found a way to rub Ethan being ghostface in Abby's face.

"Hey, I don't know should I get the cheeseburger or the chicken wings? Hmm I should trust my gut, because mine is always right."

"What about yours Abby?"

"My what?" Abby replied.

"Your gut, is it always right?"

"I uhh"

"No it's not and do you wanna know why? Because last time you trusted your gut you got a Knife ripped into it."

Mindy and Abby's relationship became super dysfunctional as Mindy partially blamed Abby for Anika's death.

Abby felt completely alone, her friends weren't alive, the friends that were resented her, her family didn't care and the boy she loved hadn't spoken to her for months.

That was until one night when Tara was getting ready for a date with Chad.

"So where is he taking you?" Abby asked.

"Some restaurant on Hudson."

"Fancy," Abby laughed as she brushed Tara's hair.

"What are you doing tonight?" Tara asked the girl.

"Oh probably nothing, I have like a shit ton of work to do."

"Oh ok, well have fun I guess." Tara said as she left the apartment.

Abby strolled into the kitchen whilst wearing her Hello Kitty pajamas to collect a snack before heading back into her room."

As she was making her way back to her room, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Seriously Tara you forgot your keys." Abby shouted as she swung open the door.

The young girl became teary eyed as she looked up to see Ethan standing at the door.

"Uhh hi, I didn't know whether or not I should've..." Before Ethan could finish Abby pulled his neck down passionately kissing him before saying, "Where the hell have you been."