Twenty Nine

                             - Chapter Twenty Nine -

"Is there anything you specifically want." Abby asked Ethan as she was on the phone to the boy packing her things into a large suitcase.

"No." Ethan said.

"I'll come help when I finish my shift." 

"Okay." Abby whispered clearly still distressed about earlier events.

"I love you." Ethan said to the girl, "I love you too." Abby replied hanging up the phone.

She looked in her closet grabbing all of her clothes and throwing them into the case. Her attention then fell onto her phone when it started ringing.

"What" Abby said expecting Ethan on the other line.

"That's no way to talk to a stranger." The sinister voice replied.

"Leave me the fuck alone." She yelled.

"Not until I have taken your life."

Abby then heard a thud come from the living room, she slowly opened her bedroom door half expecting Tara to be there telling her that time was up but there was no one there. Abby walked into the main room scanning it for anything out of place.

When Abby looked towards the front door she noticed it ajar and she quickly turned to run back into her bedroom.

"Oh shit!" The killer jumped out at Abby whacking the phone out of her hand sliding it across the room. He then proceeded to choke Abby as he slammed her against the wall.

Abby grabbed the near lamp and smashed it over the attacker's head. He fell onto the floor and Abby tried to run for her life, but the killer pulled out a gun pointing it in Abby's direction.