Twenty Five

                             - Chapter Twenty Five -

Abby left her shift saying goodbye to David as she exited the store. As she walked down the street buried into her phone texting Ethan, she looked up to notice Ethan standing across the street holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing?" She called out as Ethan walked over towards her handing her the flowers.

Ethan blushed as he lightly kissed Abby's forehead saying, "Umm these are for you." he gave a quiet chuckle.

"Thank you." Abby said as she held her hand out for Ethan to take, "But what are they for?" She questioned.

"What you said earlier really showed me that I don't appreciate you enough." Abby smiled at the boy as she and Ethan walked to the apartment.

When they got there Abby unlocked the door before scanning the room for Tara, "She's not here." Abby said as She pulled Ethan into the house him going into the kitchen.

"Oh your home." Tara said as she opened the bathroom door wearing only a towel. Abby heard the quick thud of what must have been Ethan dropping onto the floor, hiding from Tara.

"Nice flowers, who got them for you?" Tara asked as she walked in and out of different rooms.

"Umm Tristan did." Abby said shocked at her own reply.

"Oh so are you and Tristan like a thing." Muffled Tara as she was in her bedroom.

"Uhrrr no, i'm just not looking for a boyfriend right now."

"Understandable." Tara said as she was now fully clothed and walking into the kitchen.

Abby also quickly ran into the kitchen saying, "I need to put these in water." Tara nodded as Abby stood in a position where Ethan could quickly run out of the kitchen behind her.

"So about this movie, what do you wanna watch?" Tara said beaming.

"I don't mind, you can pick, I just need to freshen up." Abby said placing the vase on a set of draws in the living room before rushing into her room.

Ethan was sat on Abby's bed smirking, "Well that was close."

"Shut up." Abby said pulling her hair into a bun, "I'm going to go and watch a movie with Tara, you can sleep, I guess I don't know. I love you bye." Abby said as she quickly rushed back into the living room.

Two hours had passed and the movie had finished, so both girls had returned to their bedrooms.

Abby walked in holding various different leftover snacks for Ethan who was just lying in the bed. She threw them on top of him and started to change into her pajamas.

After the two watched Die hard they both sat there looking into each other's eyes.

Abby pulled Ethan's shirt towards her as her lips united with his. Ethan's hand rested on the top of Abby's head as he pulled her face closer to his. When the two came back out for air Ethan pulled Abby's neck forward planting as many small kisses as he could. Abby rolled on top of Ethan as she tugged at his shirt pulling it off as she raised the covers over the two.