Four

                                   - Chapter 4 -

After Sam and Tara left the apartment Anika and Mindy decided to watch a film, Quinn decided to go talk to her boyfriend named Paul and Chad laid on the couch eating dry corn flakes out of the box. Abby went to her room where she sat at her desk tapping the back off her phone in a rhythm.

"Hey!" Ethan said as he walked through the door taking a seat on Abby's bed. "Hey" she replied making Ethan question if she was okay. 

As Abby laid on the bed next to where Ethan was sitting she told him, "It's just since I moved in with Sam and Tara they've been nothing but good to me, like the family I didn't really have and the thought of some crazy physco trying to harm them just sickens me!" 

Ethan's face tensed up and he turned silent as he looked down playing with the buttons on the end of Abby's grey duvet cover. Abby sat backup curious as to why Ethan had gotten so quiet. "Can we talk about something not so dark and sinister." Ethan asked.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Abby said as she laid back down, Ethan now joining her. "I don't know, how about the new spiderman film?" "Really?" Abby said as she hit Ethan with one of her pillows.

Ethan also grabbed a pillow and wacked Abby with it. The two were now running around her bedroom avoiding the pillows that were being thrown. Loud laughs were coming from inside the room to which Anika, Mindy and Chad all seemed to notice.

The pillow fight had now come to an end and Ethan and Abby were now laying on her bed. Ethan was bright red with exhaustion and when Abby felt the side of his cheek the warmth felt like a hot water bottle.

She pointed this out to which his reply was, "Oh shhh!" Abby's mind was taken off Sam and Tara and her complete focus was on Ethan. She knew that this what Ethan intended to do and the love she felt for the increased more by the second.

Abby had never experienced love before, but she knew what it was like in the movies and the love she felt for Ethan was exactly like that. 

When Abby moved to New York it was to ultimately get away from her dad who was a drunk ever since the death of Abby's mother and older sister. Abby's dad never really made an effort with her and she was expected to do everything.

As the two were lying on the bed laughing, Abby bounced Ethan's soft curly hair as he stroked her cheek bone. The two looked each other in the eye they had both gone silent, the emotions they felt for each other eventually gave in and they kissed.

Abby held onto Ethan's neck as the two ignited with each other. That was until Quinn walked in yelling, "Omg I did it again." Abby and Ethan immediately broke away from each other embarrassed being caught for something so normal. "What do you mean again?" Abby asked. "I cock blocked you and this is the second time tonight i've cock blocked someone." "Why, who else have you ... blocked?" Mindy asked her as she, Anika and Chad walked over to the bedroom door. 

Ethan was now standing by Abby's bed adjusting is hair as she sat cross legged on her bed cringing at the conversation that was going on in front of her. "Chad and Tara" Quinn said back to Mindy, "What!" Both Mindy and Anika said in unison.

Chad had now gone silent as he watched the 4 girls and Ethan stare at him with grins. "I'm leaving, you all be safe now." Chad said as he picked up his varsity jacket and made his way to the door. "Wait for me!" Ethan said as he too grabbed his coat before giving Abby a kiss on the cheek and telling her he'll text her when he gets home to which she nodded scrunching her nose at him. 

Mindy and Anika also decided it was time to leave so they all said their goodbyes just leaving Abby and Quinn alone in the apartment. "Sorry again." Quinn said awkwardly as she slowly made her way back to her room leaving Abby sitting on her bed with pillows scattered around her room.