Twenty one

                               - Chapter Twenty One -

When Ethan and Abby got back into the apartment, they were soaking wet.

"Catch." Abby said as she threw a towel in Ethan's direction. The girl knew that she would be putting her friendships on the line if she helped Ethan, but she didn't care.

Abby and Ethan walked back into her bedroom where she said,

"You're going to have to be super careful when your here because at any moment Tara or Chad could show up."

"Yeah, yeah I will." Ethan said as looked over to Abby watching her dry her hair with a towel. He had so much admiration for the girl and was so grateful for her.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Ethan said as he pull the towel down beside him.

"With me in my bed obviously, where else?" Abby said with a sarcastic tone as she approached Ethan.

"Thank y.." Ethan said before Abby kissed him.

At that moment she heard her apartment door slam.

"Oh shit!" Abby said as she pushed Ethan onto the floor and saying, "Don't say anything."

Ethan nodded as Abby walked out of her bedroom slowly closing the door behind her. Ethan sat up slowly standing against the door trying to listen to what Abby could be saying.

"Hey what are you doing home so early?"Abby said as she watched Tara put the umbrella down on the table.

"Chad cancelled on me because of some new roommate initiation thing."

"Oh okay well that's annoying."

"Yeah it is" Tara said as she sat on the couch and switching on the tv.

"Hey how come your hair is all wet?" Tara questioned as Abby fumbled all over her words trying to think of an excuse.

"I umm was then I, yeah then some kids were playing a stupid game and they ran and I chased them and I happen to run outside."

"Ohh okay." Tara said as she let out a small chuckle.

"I'm going to go to bed now, i'm really tired." Abby said as she let out a fake yawn.

"Okay, goodnight." Tara said as she watched the tv.

When Abby walked into her bedroom Ethan was sat on her bed, "What happened?" he whispered.

"Nothing and don't talk so loud." Abby whispered in an agitated voice as she locked her bedroom door behind her.

She and Ethan got under the covers and were lying face to face.

"Thank you again." He whispered.

"Stop thanking me it's weird" she replied.

Abby lightly kissed Ethan before saying goodnight as she turned over switching off the lamp and going to sleep.