The Love Of A Mother

Okay , this is going to get interesting " Serine thought in amusement.

Scarlett who was wearing one of Tristian's shirt descended the stairs with both boys holding each of her hands. The boys had come bouncing up and down on the bed waking her up from her nap , they had apologized for disturbing her but she waved it off with a smile.

For her this is actually the best thing that has ever happened in her life , she was glad she has two bundle of joy in her life , what else could she asked for ? , plus she knows her family would love the twins.

" Hello father , mother " Scarlett greeted with a slight smile.

" Hello sweetheart " Serine responded as she stood up and hugged her daughter.

Scarlett hugged her father and Left a kiss on his cheeks causing him to grinned widely.

" Father take a look at them , are they not worthy of being your grandsons ? " Scarlett asked her father with a smile.

Cole sat down and starred at the boys intently as they both returned his stare with equal intensity . " I love them " he stated with a wide smile. Scarlett chuckled at his sneaky way of telling her the twins were deserving of being called his grandsons.

" Hello big men , how are you doing ? " Cole asked with a warm aura surrounding him.

" We're fine " Cyril replied. " What are your names..? " he asked as he pulled them towards himself .

" I'm Cyril " Cyril said with a smile. ". And I'm Lucas " Lucas said looking at Cole curiously.

" Waow , such manly names for handsome men like you " Cole commented causing the boys to giggle.

" Well I'm Cole but if you like you can call me grandpa and this is my lovely wife Serine but you can call her grandma " Cole introduced while the boys nodded firmly . Cole carried Lucas and sat him on his laps while Serine did same with Cyril. Tristian's family gapped at how fast the twins has gotten closed to Scarlett's parents , they have never been like that to anyone outside of their family especially strangers..

" So what brought you here and where are my big babies " Scarlett asked sitting down beside Tristian.

" They will be here tomorrow evening " her mother answered with a smile. " Why do you have to p other babies apart from us ? " Cyril asked innocently.

" Eeerrrrmmm , their not actually babies but they are cute like babies " Scarlett answered innocently as well.

" Then tell them to look after themselves since they're big now , besides you belongs to us now " Cyril replied muttering the last part with a huff .

" But even when babies are big they still needs their mother " Scarlett countered in amusement.

" They don't need you to change their diapers , shirts or even help them with taking their baths " Lucas said with a pointed look while his brother hummed in agreement. Serine and Cole gapped at the kids with amusement clear in their eyes.

" Can we meet those babies when they come tomorrow...? " Lucas suddenly asked with a devious smile after giving his brother a cocky grin. Scarlett and Tristian squinted their eyes at them suspiciously but as if recalling something Scarlett gave her own cocky grin in return .

" Okay " everyone heard her replied sweetly.
" Eeerrrrmmm why do I suddenly feel that this three are going to do something devious tomorrow...? " Tristian asked himself silently while looking back and forth between his wife and sons.

" What are you three thinking of doing to them..? " Cole asked the mother and sons with interest.

" You will see " Cyril and Lucas chorused with a giggle. Tomorrow will surely be messy for those people. Cole chuckled softly at the way their giggles sounded , it sounded devious .