Mature Content Ahead; #R18. A Visit

#R18. Mature content ahead; do not read if you're uncomfortable or underage...

Scarlett's legs wrapped around his waist as he groaned into the kiss, her lips tastes sweet like always. No woman has ever awoke such desires in him except her. How she does that is a mystery to him and he like it to remain a mystery to even her because he wasn't sure she knows what she was doing to him, really.

Tristian set the woman on a vacant table in front of the vanity mirror with her slender legs still wrapped around his waist while her fingers were entangled in his hair as they kissed each other hungrily. Thank earth, she wasn't a woman who likes makeup.

He unknotted the bathrobe she was wearing. He quickly slipped off his sweatpants before making her sit at the edge of the table as she panted breathlessly with slightly parted lips. "What a goddess" he thought as he swallowed thickly. Taking her face between his large palms, he kissed her.

The kiss was intense and deep than the previous one, leaving her breathless. Without breaking the kiss, he thrust into her wet folds causing a loud moan to leave her lips which sent pleasurable shivers down his spine causing him to groan into the kiss as the pleasure running through him was too much.

"Ohhhh Scarlett" he moaned as he kept thrusting into his whimpering wife rapidly. Her whimpers and moans were endearing. Tristian groaned releasing his semen into his wife as she orgasmed with sweat running down her face.

He slipped off the bathrobe she was still wearing before getting her down and turning her around. He kissed her shoulder and the sides of her neck, leaving love bites behind while Scarlett looked at the erotical image of them in the mirror as she moaned softly. Tristian's hand caressed her every curve. He twirled her nipples between his fingers with one hand hooked  around her waist possessively.

"All these are mine" he whispered in her ears in a husky voice as his fingers run down her every curve. "Mine alone" he affirmed, all the while casting her a lustful but tender gaze through the mirror.

"Am I clear?" He asked bending her over with her perfect ass in the air as her hands clentched onto the sides of the table.

"Yes..mmmmm" she replied with a moan causing him to chuckle as he caressed her soaking flower.

"Good" he said, with the tip of his c**k now rubbing against her flower causing her to moan his name in a whiny tone. Tristian wasted no time in entering her. "Aahh....Tri...ss" she moaned causing him to hummed in approval.

Tristian groaned as he quickened his pace with his hands holding each side of her waist to keep her in place. Using one hand, he squeezed her breast causing her to whimper and moan. He loves her reactions. Her walls kept tightening around him, making him aware that she was close to her orgasm just as he is.

"Don't cum yet wifey" he said slowing down his pace causing the woman to whine. Tristian kept his eyes on her with the help of the mirror, he almost chuckled at the way her lips were pursed in pleasure and the shaking of her knees as he kept his pace very slow.

  "Tris....tian, ple..ase" Scarlett whine in a needy tone, her voice thick with pent up pleasure. She wanted to cum so badly but something about the way he said those words kept her from doing so. "What  do you want me to do?" He asked amusingly.

"Fas..ter..plea...seee" she pleaded with a puff of breath. Tristian hummed softly as he pulled all the way out and slammed into her harder which made her released a long moan. Tristian's thrust became stronger, harder and deeper causing her to release moans and whimpers of pleasure. Her knees has weakened under her. If not for him holding her by the waist, she would have been on all fours as he rams into her from the back endlessly.