Her Gratitude And The Promotions.

Dedicated to Vortex670

After Tony and his brother managed to take their baths with difficulty but not without getting an electric shock though, they found some clothes and got dressed and went downstairs. This time around they kept their eyes out for any danger. When they made it downstairs, they were shock to see the mess gone as if it was never there in the first place. Just as Evert was about to ask how that was possible, they heard noise coming from the kitchen.

They both walked into the kitchen and was shocked to see the three brothers there. They were whistling and dishing out food without a care in the world. Lucio was setting up the table with plates and other things for dinner whiles Ricardo was dishing out the food and Leonardo was placing it on the dining table. Tony and Evert gave each other a knowing look before crossing their arms without a word. They were standing there as if waiting for something.

" Move aside, misters. You're blocking the entrance with your tall and muscular frames," Tony and Evert heard someone said behind them emotionlessly. They both turned to look at the person speaking and was stunned to see two little boys with a blank expression on their faces looking at them.

" Did you hear my brother or not," Lucas asked clearly annoyed with the way the two men were looking at them as if they were aliens. Tony and Evert moved aside whiles the two fellas scoffed as they walked pass them coldly, their eyes following their tiny figures. Ricardo and his brothers held back a laugh at the way their friends jaws has dropped totally in shock.

" I'm hungry, uncle Rick," Cyril said rubbing his stomach making Lucio chuckled. " Come let's get your hands wash big men," Leonardo said leading them towards the sink.

" Are you guys coming in or not?" Lucio asked snapping the two brothers out of their trance. After regaining their senses they gave the three brothers a cold glare.

" What was all that about?" Tony asked coldly whiles the Hernandez brothers shrugged innocently.

" We don't know what you're talking about," they replied together as Leonardo helped the twins sit down while Lucio and Ricardo serve them dinner.

" Don't try to act innocent," Evert said with underlying threat in his tone but the three brothers acted nonchalantly and sat down as Cyril turned to the ranting men.

" You're talking too much. You're a guest act like one," Cyril said coldly.

" If you are hungry, take a seat and start eating but if you are not, go to the living room and watch TV," Lucas added with a sigh, acting like a tired grandfather. Ricardo chuckled at the bewildered look Tony and Evert has on their faces. Tony and Evert took their seats quietly and started serving themselves some food. The Hernandez brothers looked shocked for a second. They wondered how the boys were able to shut the brothers up with just a few words.

After having dinner in silence, they cleaned up the dinning and kitchen before going to the living room to watch a movie. Tony and Evert wanted to confront the Hernandez brothers after dinner but Cyril and Lucas saw through their thoughts with just a glance.

" Before the two of you try to intimidate our uncles you should have hidden your dirty secrets well. From now on, you better think before acting because one wrong move and one of your secrets will be on air," Lucas said looking at the two brothers with a serious expression.

" What do you mean?" Evert couldn't help asking.

" I mean you sneaking a snake into uncle Rick's bedroom when he was working in his office on April 1st," Lucas replied causing everyone's jaw to drop.

" Now, it's late. I don't want to talk too much," he added with a sigh. Ricardo gave the brothers a stern look causing them to gulp in fear. They know what he was capable of. Tony and Evert couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that these little fellows were able to get hands on their secrets without even trying. If there's anything they've learnt, it would be not to mess with them.
*****************
The next morning; the sun streamed it rays on the couple through the window and opened curtains. The couple was entangled in each other's embrace as they slept peacefully. Tristian's eyes fluttered opened as he yawned softly. His arms tightened around his wife's waist unconsciously causing him to look at her. She was sleeping with her face buried in his chest.