Gunfight

Tristian was feeling an immense amount of pressure as he sat in his living room, consumed by the weight of the world on his shoulders. He had always been a protector of his family, but this time he felt different. The mole that had infiltrated the city had left him feeling uneasy and on edge all day.

Despite being in the loving embrace of his wife, Tristian couldn't help but feel like he needed to do more. He picked up his phone and started scrolling through messages and emails in the hopes of f hiding any clues that could lead him to the traitor. Even though Luke, his subordinate, was doing everything in his power to find out who the mole was, Tristian felt like he needed to be more involved.

Tristian's wife was pregnant with their third child, and he had two young children to think about. He had always done everything in his power to protect his family, but this situation was different. The stakes were higher, and he couldn't afford to make any mistakes. His mind was racing with different scenarios and outcomes, and he knew that he had to find the traitor before it was too late.

Exhaustion finally kicked in, and Tristian closed his eyes, hoping to get some rest. However, even in his sleep, he couldn't escape the worry that had consumed him. He tossed and turned, his mind racing with different possibilities. He was consumed by thoughts of his family's safety, and he couldn't shake off the feeling of dread that had been weighing on him.

It wasn't until the early hours of the morning that Tristian finally found some peace. His mind had exhausted itself, and he drifted off into a deep sleep. When he woke up, he felt more rested than he had in days, and he knew that he had to keep his mind focused on finding the traitor.

As he got ready for the day ahead, Tristian made a mental note to check in with Luke and see if there had been any progress in finding the mole. He knew that he couldn't let his guard down, not even for a second. The safety of his family was at stake, and he would do whatever it takes to protect them.

Before he left for work, Tristian kissed his sleeping wife and made sure that she was comfortable. He didn't feel like having breakfast, as he was too worried about the situation. As he sat behind his desk, a dark aura surrounded him, and his eyes turned cold.

Luke walked into Tristian's office with some files and sat down, looking at his boss with raised eyebrows. He could feel the tension in the air, and with every passing minute, the temperature seemed to drop. Tristian's demeanor was icy, and Luke knew that he was under a lot of pressure.

Clearing his throat, he greeted, "Good morning, boss."

Tristian was snapped out of his thoughts and let out a breath. As he responded to Luke's greetings, he asked, "Any news?"

Luke shook his head, "Nothing yet. It's as if the person doesn't exist, but we are doing everything we can." Tristian nodded, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had been haunting him for days.

Meanwhile, Scarlett made stride out of her bedroom and into the dining room, she was just down when the twins entered the dining room, all dressed up for school, looking excited as they hugged and left kisses on her cheeks.

After the twins were done having breakfast, Jaden drove them to school. Scarlett's parents and brothers were still in the Zwicks Manor including her uncle's family.

It was two pm, the kids were about closing and she decided to go pick them up since Jaden was busy with work at the office, Scarlett pulled up in front of the school premises and alighted the car, but as soon as she closed the door to her car she had this bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She went and got the boys into the car, even as she ignited the car she felt as if someone was watching them so she said to her sons, "Okay you both should do me a favor and buckle up".