Dante Karl Hernandez

Dedicated to Vortex670. This one is for you since i haven't publish it on the other platform. I decided to surprise yah😉😅.

"Enzo took a deep breath and started explaining everything from the scratch. This time around, he didn't leave out any details. And Scarlett was shocked at what the boy was saying. The pain in his eyes was thicker than the one he expressed at the company. Enzo's maternal family are very vercious for treating their legitimate son-in-law like that but that wasn't what was shocking. What shocked them was the reason behind that.

"They did what?" A voice said from the entrance, the voice sounded frostier than Cole's. The voice held pain yet familiarity. Everyone turned to look at the person and was surprised to see him there with cold aura surrounding him.

"Okay, this is going to get bloody," Tristian added another comment after recognizing the person. The Hernandez brothers hummed in agreement.

"Brother...?" Lorenzo asked with a shocked expression. Goodness, they've almost forgotten about him. The young man standing at the door shifted his gaze to the boy who called him. Immediately he saw Enzo, his aura turned warm as he smiled at him. Enzo wasted no time in going to embrace his elderly brother tightly.

"I miss you, Lore," the young man said squeezing his younger brother gently.

"I miss you too but you're almost late you know," Enzo said as they pulled apart. Both chuckled softly.

"Dante, how is everything back at the camp?" Ricardo asked after the young man with soft blonde hair sat down.

"Everything is good. I just retired and came home but when I went to the house, they told me it has been sold to someone else which I know dad would never do," Dante replied glancing at the figure laying on the hospital bed.

"Since you heard everything, we're all going to conduct the test and see if we could donate the marrow and blood for, Godfather," Scarlett said standing up, Dante's attention snapped towards her while his jaw dropped in awe.

"Pick your jaw up because she's taken," Tristian said with a snort. Dante immediately closed his mouth but made sure to retaliate as well.

"What can I say, she's a gorgeous woman and I must appreciate beauty when I see one," Dante replied with a smirk. Tristian scoffed as he stood up.

"Whatever dude," Tristian said while the others laughed lightly.

"I didn't know, our little kitten has grown up into such a beautiful woman who Mr. Zwick has claimed without my permission," Dante said with a smile. Scarlett blushed at his blatant words.

"Tristian is really impatient, isn't he? Tristian you owe me a lot of in-law gifts," Dante added.

"Yeah I know, I will never hear the end of it if I fail to provide it," Tristian muttered in defeat which made Dante grinned cheekily as they walked out leaving Enzo and a nervous Violet behind. Enzo who noticed his stepmother's expression poured her a glass of water with a sigh.

"Here, drink this," Enzo said handing her the glass of water which she took with a "thank you".

"He will love you. Don't worry, even though he seems intimidating, he's a softie inside," Enzo assured his mother after he took back the now empty glass.

"Come and lie beside dad. You've been stressing too much," Enzo added guiding her towards the hospital bed which his dad was occupying. The bed could accommodate two people leaving half of a space between them. Violet laid beside her husband and release a sigh of satisfaction, she took hold of her husband's hand and was out within seconds. Enzo sighed in relief as he turned to adjust one of the couch into bed and called the girls over. The girls went and laid down and dozed off as they were tired already.