Joy

Tristian made arrangements for a special surprise dinner at home. He called their close family and friends, inviting them over for the evening. Scarlett was still in disbelief about the pregnancy, but she felt a sense of hope and excitement fill her heart.

As they arrived home, the house was filled with laughter and chatter. The dining table was set beautifully, with candles and flowers adorning the centerpiece. Tristian led Scarlett to her seat while their guests eagerly awaited the surprise announcement. As Cyril and Lucas run towards them with a smile.

With everyone seated, Tristian stood and raised his glass for a toast. The room fell silent as all eyes turned to him. Scarlett held her breath, her hand unconsciously resting on her belly.

"Tonight, we gather here to celebrate a momentous occasion," Tristian began, his voice filled with love. "But before I reveal the surprise, I want to express my deepest gratitude for the love and support we have received during this challenging time."

He took a moment to glance around the room, his eyes meeting each person's gaze. "Scarlett and I have faced a sudden and scary incidents, but it has made us realize the preciousness of life and family. We are beyond grateful that she is safe and healthy."

Tristian paused, giving Scarlett a tender smile. "But there's more to celebrate tonight. We have another blessing to share with all of you especially our boys" He placed his hand on Scarlett's belly, feeling the slightly potruded of her belly.

Scarlett's eyes filled with tears as she placed her hand on top of Tristian's. "We are going to be parents," she announced, her voice trembling with emotion. "And not just to one, but to three beautiful babies. We're having triplets." The boys were so happy that they hugged Scarlett with wide smiles.

"This is the best gifts ever" Cyril said, his younger

The room erupted in cheers and applause as the news sunk in. Hugs and congratulations were exchanged, and Tristian and Scarlett were surrounded by love and excitement. It was a moment of pure joy and happiness, a reminder of the resilience of their family.

As the evening continued, Tristian and Scarlett basked in the warmth of their loved ones. They relished in the laughter and shared stories, feeling a renewed sense of hope and anticipation for the future.

The journey ahead would not be easy, but Tristian and Scarlett knew that they had the love and support of their family and friends. They were united in their commitment to raise their children in a loving and nurturing environment.

And so, that previous night became a turning point in their lives. It was the night they faced their greatest fears and came out stronger than ever. It was the night that brought them a newfound appreciation for the little miracles that life brings.

As Scarlett looked around at the smiling faces in the room, she felt a sense of overwhelming gratitude. With the love of her husband, the support of her family, and the anticipation of their growing family, she had everything she needed to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

And as the night drew to a close, Scarlett leaned into Tristian's embrace, feeling the warmth and love radiating from his arms. She closed her eyes, knowing that their journey had only just begun, and that together, they could overcome anything that came their way.

The next morning Tristian drove the kids to school, even though Scarlett was pregnant, she still woke up and made the kids some lunch and breakfast, she gave them some pocket money as well as escorting them to their classroom. After kissing them goodbye, she walked back to the car. Tristian and Scarlett went to the Zwicks company since Scarlett has people who will take care of hers.