Consummation

Scarlett looked at the red dress on the bed with a raised brows. Actually, there was a dress, necklace and a pair of black heels on her and her husband's bed which she failed to understand what the items were doing here because if she remembers correctly, they weren't going anywhere. Not that she knows of.

But curiously, she looked at the dress with interest and even touched them with an unconscious smile. She was about to go to the bathroom when she saw a red card with something written on it with black ink so she picked it up and read it.

" I've prepared a bath for you. Go take a bath and wear the clothes on the bed and meet me downstairs. From Tris" were the words written on the paper.

Scarlett's smile widened after reading the words. She set the card aside and went to the bathroom. She took her time and enjoyed her bath for thirty minutes before exiting the bathroom.

After applying her body lotion, she dried and straightened her hair with the tips curled into gently waves. She slipped on her panties and bra before pulling on the dress which have transparent lace at her back in the form of V.

She slipped into her heels which fit her perfectly and the necklace which was made of a red diamond, very expressive and rear. She applied a light makeup and clipped the right side of her hair back with a smile.

She looked at the dress which was above her knees and the tiny love designs on her mid-thigh which were sealed with very transparent lace with a smile and twirl around. She was confident her husband would love her in this dress, no doubt about that so with one final look she took her small golden ladies bag and exited.

Tristian was waiting downstairs with an uneasy feeling as his family sat around doing their own things, pretending not to know he was feeling unsettled about his date with his wife whom he's afraid doesn't love him back. He has been pacing like a mad lion king for about five minutes now.

"Tristian, you're disturbing us with your meaningless pacing," Jaden scolded with a visible scowl on his face as he looked at his elderly brother sternly.

" I don't feel good about this, can we just drop the confession thing please?" Tristian asked pleadingly, coming to a stop in his pacing.

" No way," his family said sternly, they said it together as if they planned it.

" I warned you, bro," Jaden reminded with a knowing look.

" Yeah right, if I screw this up, I'm receiving punches and beatings from you," Tristian muttered his reply with a sigh.

" Good, your memory is good. Now be good and wait for her," Jaden said before going back to doing what he was doing earlier.

As if on time, they heard the light clicking of heels descending the stairs, everyone stopped what they were doing, facing the entrance of the stairs as if waiting for a goddess to descend the stairs which happened, literally.

Tristian gulped looking at the woman descending the stairs with mouth slightly agape as she came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. She stared at him with a small smile as he took his time appreciating her every curve and beauty and man was she gorgeous woman.  Everyone was looking at the couple with a smile.

Jaden in particular was starring at his brother's wife with an unknown gaze, he never knew she was this beautiful. His first time seeing her was when she was in the hospital fighting for her life but seeing her healthy and back to her normal self, he didn't know what to feel.

He has never seen someone as beautiful as this woman and her confidence is hard to not notice. Both brothers kept staring at the young woman which their family noticed, they cleared their throat, snapping them out of their trance. Tristian scratched the back of his head in embarrassment whiles Jaden averted his gaze a bit difficultly.