chapter 10

Aarynsh pov:

I reached hospital and went to the direction the person had told.

I reached near a cabin and without any thought I went inside.

Surprised.....

Yes I got surprise..there Srikant is sitting fit and fine.

What is happening???

Suddenly Srikant spoke..

"He is here doctor about whom I told you. Aarynsh come sit here" he said indicating the chair...

I am blank then I realised Srikant tricked me... and the doctor is a psychologist...my temper rise

"You have lost your mind . don't you???, You lied to me to consult doctor didn't I told you stay away from my matter, who do you think yourself. Don't cross your limits"

"I am not crossing any limit. I just want to help you. You really need treatment you are in pain"

"No I don't need. Any medicine any therapist can't solve my case they can't treat me . Do you get that. Last warning Srikant don't cross your limits " telling this I bragged out

I am very much angry right now I just want to destroy everything myself too. Why?????

I am coming but hit with someone and the papers the person was holding shattered away. I was ready to hear some curse cuz it was completely my fault but that person didn't say anything she just started to arrange her paper..I also bend down collect the paper and about to give her the paper but the girl look at me.

                          First thing I noticed is her Bindi  then her eyes. And trust me...

      My rage flew away........

For the first time in my life I am noticing something or you can say someone...

She also look at my eyes but then she quickly look away and take the paper from my hand and left.
I am just looking at her disappearing figure.

I also went to my car...

All the way I am just thinking about her.

I never remember any female face cuz I didn't even look at their face  that properly but her face is appearing in front of me crystal clear.

In company:

I had had handled the meeting related to the case in company.

That lady who came yesterday also came today but fortunately I have already haired a female guard who handled her.

But who is she??

Is she his well-wishers or behind the misery he went through.

After I went to my house I took shower then eat dinner and sit on bed ready to fight with my Isonmia but strange thing happened.. the first thing came into my mind is her face....
and I don't know why but

        I.. I....f..e...e..l....pe....a...ce....

Who is she??

She looks different??

And good hearted also.

Is she single I mean....

No may be she has boyfriend cuz she is not married right I mean she didn't look like married.

The guy is very lucky whom she is loving.

What the hell happening with me?????
Why I am thinking like this. 
She is just a stranger and here I am thinking.......

Navi pov:

After finishing classes I am going towards hospital, I have to submit these records so I am arranging it but suddenly someone collide with me and all my papers fall and shattered.

OMG...

I started to collect these...I am about to yell but that person also started to collect so. ......ooo gentleman

Then he gave me my papers and that time I look at him and I became statue.......

Gorgeous....

Yes the first thing came into my mind after seeing him or perticularly his eyes....

Emerald eyes.......

Then I realised I am looking at him like creepy

I averted my eyes, took the papers and left but trust me his thoughts never left me......

In my whole 24 year life first time I have studied someone feature especially boy...
I always run away from boys but he looks different...

What the hell I am thinking???

Oo God I have so many assignments to do and what am I doing???
Thinking about some stranger....

I started to do my work which helps me to forget that stranger......

         But unlike her he couldn't able to forget her, or you can say he doesn't want to forget her cuz somehow her thoughts giving him something which he craved for in his whole life.......

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃