chapter 37

Navi's pov:

"Naviiii please........" Dev said this for the nth time with his annoying voice.

"No" I replied for the nth time...

"Nav..."

"If you ask me one more time I will block you"

"But it will be fun"

"Really...they are spending some time with eachother and you want us to go there and distrub them... it's fun seriously Dev"I asked him with complete ridiculed....
Yes he is requesting to go to Goa with him where Kushal and kriti are present.

"Dev you are behaving like that aunties Who distrub newly wedded couple"

"Navi they will stay there for weeks we will go on Saturday and come back on Monday "

"No Dev if you want you go then I won't "

"But why??"

Ofcourse I can't go cuz Ansh birthday is on Monday.

But can I say this louder.....

NO...

"I have some important work"

"Wh..."

"Shut up Dev..... instead of planning how to destroy their pre-honeymoon, go and find a girl for yourself"

"It's not like that...I just want us to have a get together "

"Okay fine we will go some other time and you will select the destination. Okay??" I softly said

"Really....but you know tanay and kushal won't let me..."

"Don't worry I will convince them "

"Okay.... bye Navi I love you.."

I chuckled...

"Bye"

Dev can be annoying and irritate me the most but I am closer to him more.

He always said that I am his best friend.

But.....

Bestfriend word remind me about her....

Aarynsh's pov:

"WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS??"

Yes nonsense....

Today's breaking news that the Aarynsh Raichand is dating Trisha Rathore....

Can u believe??

"Sir don't worry everything will be clear in half an hour" Atul replied

"You better"

What if my love see this.....she will misunderstand me....

Suddenly someone bragged in my office and I know who has this gut....

Srikant...

But when did he come back??

Yes he was in London spending quality time with his girlfriend...

He came inside and his eyes fell on Atul...he grinned and hug him...

"Oh Atul I missed you"

I feel cring...

If he doesn't have girlfriend I would have thought that he like Atul but ..

"I missed you too sir" Atul replied hugging him back

Did I told you they are gossip queen...
They can't keep secrets from eachother other..

But did they forget I am here...

I cleared my throat....

Srikant break the hug and said....

"Ohh Ary don't worry I missed you too"

"Shut up and next time know the door"

"Arey I came here to inform you that your girlfriend is outside with her whole family...lagta he Aaj rishta pakka karke jayenge"

I chocked the water....

Girlfriend.....

"Arey Trisha Rathore...."

"What??"
"Yes Trisha Rathore is outside with her whole family and wants to meet u "

"Tell them I am out of country " I said to Atul

I know she is behind the remorse.....

"Okay sir"

After Atul left Srikant sir on the sofa like king....
"What's up Ary??"

I didn't reply..

"Okay tell me did you miss me??"

I shot a glare to him...

"Okay okay fine....Besebi why should you miss me when you have your lady love with you"

I was about to throw the paper waight on him....

"Okay okay fine ...I am going"
Love....

I am missing her....

Unknown place:
Third person's pov:

Thud.....
A boy in his twenties broke a vas...

"What's wrong with you?" A woman in her Fortis asked him in anger...

"How dare she reject me??"

"Seriously you are crying over a girl...do you love her??"

"I am not crying mom nor I love her but it's about my ego... no-one has ever broke up with me but she.... and the reason she gave..."

Again he broke another vase...

"I already warned you. Didn't I? She is just like her grandmother cunning and gold digger but you didn't listen to me"

"I will not leave her but before her I will destroy the reason she gave me.... Aarynsh Raichand "

The lady look at him horrified....

"Did you lost your mind?? Do you have any idea what are you talking about?? You want to go against The Aarynsh Raichand. Do you have any idea who is he???he can destroy us just in a minute." A man in his late Fortis suddenly reply...

"So what are you expecting me to do??" The boy asked...

"Chill son do you really think that the Aarynsh Raichand will marry that Trisha... really " the lady asked giving unbelievable look

"Exactly..he will never marry her .... forget about marriage he will never give a glance to her..." The man said

"And after getting his rejection that Trisha will get what she deserves"
Reply the lady

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃