chapter 66

Third person's pov:

Navi's sleep suddenly broke, she found herself on sofa...she looked at other one where ishan is sleeping weirdly. They are talking and don't know when fell asleep.

She got up... it's already midnight.

She covered Ishan a blanket and went outside.  To Ansh

Whole day she couldn't able to talk to him and she knows he must be tensed.
She went to guest room but didn't found him..

"Where is he??" She mumbled....

Then she found him on balcony.... sleeping on sitting position....the way his hair is messed anyone can guess he must have run his hand thousands times....

She went towards him and slowly started to caressing his hairs....

"Ansh" she called him slowly...

His sleep broke and looked up , found her looking at him with those beautiful eyes with the emotions which make him feel like he is the most luckiest person on the earth.....

He fell asleep while thinking many things...but just one look his mind is blank now ...not bad way but a peaceful way....

"What happened Ansh?? Is your head aching??"

His thoughts broken by her....

"Yeah"
He whispered.....

"Did you take your medicine??"

Ansh remember he didn't.... after dinner while going with her brother she reminded him but he forgot.....

Seeing him silent Navi didn't said anything.... and his headache is also a proof that he didn't took medicine....

She went inside and brought medicine which he silently took....

Navi was about to yell at him cuz he always forgots to take medicine but looking at his stressed face she stopped herself.....

Where Ansh was sitting silently holding her palm.. looking down, all ready to listen her lecture but instead of this he felt her hand taken from him which make him look towards her very instantly..,..

Navi went towards three sitter sofa and sit on side..

"Come here" she called him by tapping her lap....

And Ansh like a list soul instantly went towards her, lay down on sofa putting his head on her lap....

Wasn't he thinking that he should comfort her ..take care of her.....but then his selfish heart can't refuse the pamper she was giving......

As he lay down Navi started to run her fingers through his hairs....

"What happened Ansh??? Why are you tensed??"

"I am not love "

"Then why didn't you took your medicine...you know right the medicine you are taking, should not stopped suddenly it cuz your head ache and moreover it disturbed the regularity....."

Navi took deep sigh.... and Ansh also turned and sleep face her ....

" Ansh you know everyone take fever, cough or any other disease very seriously but when it comes to brain they only said one word mental we should also care for psychological issues seriously....if not more than others but atleast same as others..... you are suffering  since very little age ...I understand that time you were child but after getting sattle you could have taken care of it but you neglected it... It's not something which we should neglect Ansh... you know right the medicine you take has small amount of sleeping drug which make you sleep... which dosages should stop slowly not abruptly.... and when you neglect it... it's just make me mad....I want you to sleep peacefully without any help of medicine...I want you to completely healed "

Hearing her Ansh because overwhelmed....
He took her hand from his head and kissed her palm ..., it's first time he is kissing her hand....he never did...he only hugged her, cuz he knew her fears so he never kissed her ...but today he just kissed her palm and there is no fear in his heart....may be because she verbally accepted him...or may be because her father approved him...

Where Navi was taken back by feeling his lips on her palm....

"I am sorry Love to make you worried"

"Ansh I want you to feel sorry for yourself and about me being worried it's normal you don't have to say sorry to me"

Ansh just smiled.....but then suddenly spoke....

"Btw love what type of boy you wanted??"

"Huh??"

"I mean....I want to know your dream boy's quality"

"And why so??" She asked chuckling

"So that I can prepare myself for you"

"You know I never wanted to get married let alone dream boy"

"But still everyone think about their Life partner so... "

"Did you??"

"Ofcourse when I was child I used to thought about my princess and when I saw you it's just feel I found my princess...."

"Ohh but I never thought anything like that but I don't find anything bad in you..... that's mean you are my dream boy " Navi thought very deeply and said last sentence excitedly......

"Ohhh yeah yeah you are my dream boy " saying she looked at him whose cheeks are looking red ....

"What happened Ansh why y....." Then she realised he is blushing.....

She started to Lough....

"Oh God you are blushing again...."

"I am not " saying this he turned and snuggle in her tummy just to hide his cheeks.....

"You know Ansh God has given you my share of blush also... look I don't blush and you literally became red ....."

"Yeah I noticed you never blushed...I tried so many times but"

"May be because my blood vessels are present very deeply "

"I used to think I don't know how to praise that's why you don't blush "

"You think too much " she looked at him whose eyes are looking droopy...

"Oh God we should sleep now...it must be late"

Saying she forcefully make him stand as he was behaving like a stubborn ass......

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃