chapter 38

After some days
Aarynsh's pov:

"Yes sir it's Trisha" Atul replied

I knew it......

"Sir our team find out that Trisha was in relationship with Alex since one year and it's sunita's plan and breaking up with him also her plan.... Sunita always manipulate Trisha and this time she wants Trisha to end up with you"

I just raised my eyebrow....
She really think like that.....

We should appreciate her confidence...or we can say over confidence...

"Anything else about their past??"

"Actually sir their palace's one floor is prohibited and our team members are sure that there's history about their life but that floor is under tight sequrity compares to other part of palace and sir Alex Parker family seems to close to sunita though right now they are not that much good terms but workers are saying that Alex used to spent lots of time here and when he used to call his family sunita and her family used to join him and used to talk like bestfriend....I mean it's strange ... and you are right that there is someone helping them hiding their past cuz they always talk with someone on phone and recently when we brought their hotels Sunita called someone after reaching palace and asked that person to help her but seems like that the person refused so she was saying that she helped that person to destroy him how can he/ she forgot about it.."

Him...
Are they talking about him...

"Ask team to find every single details about the person with sunita is talking AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.... otherwise they will not like the consequences and if they are facing any problem in that palace to enter that floor then brought their sequrity , give them money with heavy amount I am sure seeing lots of money they will surely betray their boss, their boss is such a cunning person so what can we expect from the workers.......but finish the work "

"Okay sir "

Just one prove.....

Then I will return you all the pain you gave him with compound interest...

********

I am ringing the bell since 5 minutes but Navi is not opening the door.

Is she okay???
I am getting worried.
But then she opened the door.

"Love are you ok??"

"Yes "

I came inside. The whole room is smelling good.

"Love did you use any room sprey or air freshener ?? "

"Y..yeah yes"

She is behaving different.

"Love you are fine right??"

"Ofcourse I am fine."

"Okay "

But still I am not convinced....

"Okay you sit here I am going to kitchen "

"Wait love let me help you "

I was about to go to kitchen....

"NOOO"

I look at her confusingly....

"Love what happened??"

"No don't go to kitchen. K...kitchen is Lit... little yeah a little messed."

"Okay I will clean it . let's go"

"Why can't you listen to me?? I told you right don't go mean don't"

"But..."

She just glared me...
"O... okay "
"Now go and get fresh and sit here"
"Okay "

After getting changed I came out and sit on sofa cuz I don't have the gut to defay her.

After sometime she came with food .
I stood up and helped her to hold.

"Love are we going to eat here?"

"Yes "

"Love then let's go to balcony "

"NO..."

What happened to my love???

"Love..."

"Yes I am fine and it's going to rain anytime so "

"Okay "

"Let's watch a movie "

"Okay "

After that she went inside room and come back with her laptop and then select a movie.

Sit with me on sofa and started to eat.

The movie started...

It.... it's a horror movie...

It's not like I am s... scared...
I mean I mean.... okay I am little scared....but a little....though it's interesting but.......

"Love a...are we going to watch h...h... horror movie?"

"Yup" she casually said

But wait a minute she smiled....not smile but smirked...

Stop your stupid thoughts in fear you are imagining anything...

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂