chapter 70

Third person's pov:

Aaryansh put Navi on her feet but didn't broke the hug....

He is just looking her with a smile on his face.. also rain is making the scene more beautiful.. suddenly Navi spoke "so mr fiancee, finally you made me say yes but it took you 4 years though" she teased him...

"4 years 5 months 14 days and maybe some hours if you are counting "

She looked him in disbelief...

"You are counting "
"Ofcourse"
"So do you regret wasting your time behind me?"

"Nonsense" he scoffed"I can happily spend my whole life behind you " he continued giving extra focus on spend cuz she refers it as waste...
"Then why are you counting??"

"I remember every single thing which related to you... it's just that's effect "

"Huh?"

"It's been 5 months and 14 days since our 4 year anniversary of first meeting"

"You celebrate the anniversary of our first meeting??" She asked surprisingly...

"No I just thank God "

She just looked at him without saying anything...

Suddenly the rain started to pour little heavily not much though....

So Aaryansh said..

"We should go inside" saying this he was about to turn with her she stopped him and came out from his hold ....he just looked at her with questioning look...

She slightly bend and forward her hand and asked..."can I have a have with my handsome fiancee?"

He just smiled and hold her hand And put it on his shoulder not before kissing it and said "only you can my love"

She put her other hand on his palm and started to dance...

There is no music, just the sound of rain...
After some minutes she took off her hand form his palm and Circle it on his neck....she put her head on his chest and hugged him...he also hugged her tightly, kissing her head...

Feeling the kiss she looked up ..in his eyes...he also looked her and bend forward and kissed her forehead.... and stayed like this... both of them closed their eyes just to feel the moment.
After that he again hugged her...

Their moment was broken by a phone ring.

He took his hand to his pocket and take out the her phone...
"Love your call"
"Oo" she received it...
"Hello"

"What??"

"Okay I am coming"
She cut the call...

"Ansh I have to go th..." He didn't let her finish the sentence and spoke
"Let's go"

They both drove to hospital cuz there's a emergency came...

They reached but it's already started to rain heavily...

"Ansh you sit in my cabin... and go when the rain stops."

"Okay "

After some hours...

She came back to her cabin and found him still there...
"Ansh you didn't go"
"I was waiting for you Love"
"Ooo okay then let's go"
They are coming out but suddenly she spoke.."did you planned dinner...I mean did you arrange food there??" She asked cuz it's already past 10 pm and the food must be wasted...
"No love I didn't...I thought I would cook for you"

"Oo... okay then we will cook in our appartment"

"No it's already late so i had already ordered food... it's a hectic day for you..so you are going to have food and take rest"

"Are you tired??" She asked him
"No but y.."
"Then we are going to cook together, cancel the order "
"Love you didn't take rest , you are tired "
"I am telling you that I am not tired"

"Love..."
"Please please please..I don't want to cancel your plan "
"It's fine love "
"No... please "
"Okay fine"

They reached appartment and after getting fresh they started to cook together..

They are making pasta...
"Love not like that " he said to her , who has no idea about the dish..

They smiled, they enjoyed, they cooked.....

After making it Navi forward the spoon full of dish towards her ofcourse after blowing air to it...

"Here" he ate from the spoon and said
"Awesome"
She smiled and he kissed her forehead...

From the time he kissed her forehead..he was kissing her forehead every minute...

After having dinner now they are watching movie... Navi is sleeping and Aaryansh is sitting putting her legs on her lap cuz he is massaging her legs, he knew it's must be paining as she stands constantly for hours...

Navi suddenly spoke looking at the necklace given by him" Btw Ansh.. don't people propose their partner by giving ring??"

"They do but you see my partner is a doctor and I know that she hate wearing ring on her finger while doing surgery" he spoke..

""How do you know??" She asked surprisingly cuz she never said anything to him...

"I know everything about you Love"

Happy reading.......