chapter 51

Surprise...........

Navi's pov:

"As I grew up I started to understand one thing that whatever it is but that woman has surely one of them.."

He spoke angrily....

"Who??"

"That woman Sofiya....cuz my dad who used to love her unconditionally suddenly one day started to break her photos.... and I remember one day when he took me to home from hostel I asked him about her photos and his expression changed and he angrily Spoke that she is nothing to us and she is very bad woman.. that time I didn't understand anything but after I grew up I started to understand and when I turned 16 my all confusion got cleared. I opened the box which was given by him where he put a letter for my every birthday where he written to stay away from her... that means she never died....she was also part of his misery.... you know love everyone says that my eyes are different but I hate them cuz I got my eyes like her... you know as time pass my anger towards her increase and one day I saw her in a restaurant.... where she is arogantly coming out and u know how I felt....my body started to severing....I don't know why . Many time I saw her but when I followed her I couldn't able to find her. Sometimes I even thought may be I halluciting.... like this I turned 18.... when my life changed again but in a good way."

"I opened the box which he told me to open when I will turn 18...I opened it there was a bank account and some legal papers and another latter...in. which he has written that that account which have some money is now under my name as I turned 18 as well as those legal papers. Those papers are of some property in new York. At first I was shocked that how he has this but he mentioned that it was from his maternal grandparents gift for me . I started to find he must have written something else but no he has just mentioned this and God is with you and promise, promise to stay away from that woman and don't think much about those. I wanted to know his past but ..... later I thought to go to New York but I didn't have passport or visa so I applied but it would take time so with the money I started a stat up. That time I met Srikant I offered him to join me which he did. We started to work together. At first he didn't have any idea about business but he started to learn from me. Like this one and half years passed. My visa was confirmed. And my business was also stable, stable as a small company. We didn't get many profits but it was just okay. I went to New York and learnt about the legal papers.... and it was a villa...more like a palace. If I would have sold it I would have made a lot of money but I didn't cuz it was gift. I started to stay there. People used to thought I was caretaker. I also got the chance to complete my MBA. Like this I joined college. I also used to handle our business from there. I used to make presentation and email Srikant. Like this I started a small business there also and thankfully it started to gain profit in very little time. Like this I made this business empire. And I don't want to come back here cuz here...I used to get more and more anxiety. I knew I am strong now still the amount of bullied I face I was s...s.. scared not because I fear them...no I don't but whenever I used to see anyone from my past it triggered me...it triggered my anxiety I used to get panic attacks...most of the students in my school in my college bullied me, when I started stat up I used to sent Srikant for presentation because I was scared to get anxiety attack, panic attack. So I work hard and now here I am. Also I want to keep my promise. I came here just for a week but..."

He raised his face from my neck....

"But I met you love and I forgot about going back just at first sight....."

Everytime he used to confess his love I used to get norvous but today I didn't feel anything just warmness in my heart.

I just smiled and when he again hugged me I just kissed his head....

He raised his face jerkly may be feeling my kiss but I just cupped his face....

"You know Ansh I used to run away from boys but today I am thankful to you that you chase me... because of you I met a strong and a pure , innocent person... and it's you. In my life I never met anyone like you. You know why cuz there is no one like you. You face many problems still you stand up and face again. I am really proud of you. But from now you are not alone. In past you faced everything alone and I am sad I was not there for you but not now...now I want to know every single problem of your... okay and most importantly you don't need to dislike your eyes because of her. So what your eyes are like her but you and she has no comparison. And do you want to know a secret???. when I first met you what thing I noticed??"

"Huh??"

"Your eyes are first thing and the first word that comes in my mind is gorgeous. Not only because your eyes beautiful but also it reflects your pureness, you innocence, your honesty everything... so from now when ever u look at the mirror just remember my words nothing else okay??"

He smiled with his teary eyes but suddenly hugged me hiding his tear...

Though he often cried in front of me but still sometimes behave like this ...

Uff this boy..

"Didn't I told you not to hide your emotions in front of me?? Ansh I will never judge you neither I will force you to change your nature. But never hide your real emotions in front of me. You said you feel comfortable with me right?"

He nodded...

"Okay so never hide anything from me. Okay?"

He nodded again.....

"Good boy" I ruffled his hair

Then I realised where I am sitting.....

God....

But if I behave like awkward then he will feel more awkward so I just normal get up from his lap...

I brought a glass of water and gave him.

"Okay now tell me what is bothering you?"

He looked at me...

""Love I used to think that thare are something which I don't know about his past but there's a total mystery... and I broke my promise to solve it. But as much as I am trying to solve it, it is bringing a new puzzle in front of me."

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃