chapter 53

Third person's pov:

Shock.....

Yes that's the feeling the whole team with Atul and Srikant feeling right now....

Reason...

Cuz the great Aarynsh Raichand talking to them on that topic without loosing calm...

Navi's magic you know😉

"Okay Boss our one sub-team will find about Raichand and other one Sunita rathore" the head of team spoke...

"Good"

Second shock......

No warning.......

Hayeeee daiyaaaa.....

Without keeping himself silent any longer Srikant slide to his gossip partner and whispered....

"He is okay right?? Why he is behaving like that first he is not shouting not even warning....can you believe??"

"Exactly I am also thinking this??"

"What happened that he changed so much in one night and d.... wait a minute ....is it his love's magic?? don't you think?? Otherwise no-one has the gut to change his mood....but if yes I am going to thank her thousand times.."

"Ohh are you forgetting about whom you are thinking.?? Sir don't even let u see her...heck he even doesn't take driver with him when he went to her and you want to thank her ??" Atul replied exactly the same answer which he got from.... you already know.....

Copy cat🙄🙄🙄 his inner voice taunted him....

"Excuse me ....I have already met her and b..."

"What!!!"

Dhing tananaaaaaa..........

Atul gave him dramatic turning....

Three times......

"Why are you behaving like some typical mother-in-law whose daughter in-law  forgot to put gram in the cooker" Srikant replied....

"You also watch....."Atul asked with so much excitement that Srikant forced himself to think again about his words...

"What??"

"You also watch that serial right??"

"No..."

And Atul face fell he thought may be he can get some partner....

In his home his mom is his partner...

Not only this after his graduation when he was applying for job his mother forcefully make him watch those serials now he also watch them.....

So...he is sad....but...

Wait a minute he was not talking about theses...

Ooo thanks God he remembered....

"You meet mam?? And you didn't even tell me about this forget about taking me with you" Atul asked Srikant with anger...

Srikant 's eyes move towards his lower.....I mean belly...

Is he is on period or pregnant????

But he is male right....

But then why his mood changing like this???

"W...what?? W...what a...re you looking at ?? A...are you for.... forgetting about Anika mam...I w…..."

"SHUT UP "
Both Srikant nd Atul flinched by Aarynsh's voice...

"You both stay away from eachother
When you both are together you start whispering nonsense ...."

Saying this Aarynsh left but not before saying...

"I shouldn't see you two together from now on...."

Aarynsh's pov:

I came back to my cabin and started to check the presentation...

My phone rang....
I received without watching...

"Hello Ansh...."

Wait.....

I saw the screen...

Love....

did she really called me??

She never did.... it's the first time....

"Ansh are you there??"

"Y...yes love.... what happened?? Everything is okey right??"

Silence...
I am scared...is she okay and her silence making me more scared...

I am ready to go to her but then she said...

"I..I am fine... it's just..I ...I was feeling tense about you...so I just think...to call you..."

She slowly said...

If I wasn't attentive I would have missed her words....

She was tensed for me....

Ooo this feeling....

Her simple words can make my day from worst to best.....

"Yes Love I am fine"

"You didn't get angry or lose your calm right?"

"Yes Love "

"Okay then eat your lunch and if possible then take a nap. You already damaged your health by taking those heavy dose.. and dare you to take any medicine without asking me"

"I promised you Love I won't take them"

"Okay then..."

"Are you hanging the call love "

"Yeah I guess "

"Why??"

I just want to talk to her more....

"Don't you have any work in company??"

"No I have..."

"Then go finish your work. We can talk after coming back"

"Okay Love"

She hanged call....

Third person's pov:

"Have you lost your mind" sunita asked her granddaughter

"No I didn't "

"Then why the hell you are trying to do outside A.I company "

"Because I have a gut feeling that he is here....in India but no one knows about it"

"You have already seen that he is not here if he was here, when he went and came, there would be high security with him."

"Yes sweetheart but we already saw there is nothing like that and not even that otherthen That Srikant 's mercedes there is not a single branded car..."

"But no one knows about him so... and I thought..."

"Shut up... doing this you are only making fool yourself... don't forget you are a princess....He should follow you, not you"

"But Granny he is not even letting me come to him....heck I only see him one time....how I am going to make him fell for me??"

"She is right...We don't even know where he is "Samrat said

Sunita started to think....

Is her plan going to backfire her??

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 i