chapter 67

Third person's pov:

The environment of Dutta house is very silent....

Five people are having their breakfast... where two of them are tensed and three of them are relaxed...

Navi and Ishan are tensed cuz they don't know their father's dicision so they are looking each other and talk with their eyes....

Where Aaryansh is relaxed and shockingly Amrita is also relaxed may be her husband put some sence in her mind.....

But suddenly Nilesh got up after finishing his breakfast and said....

"I will come back in half an hour you all got ready"

Navi is confused so she asked...

"Huh?"

Looking at her confused face her mother replied

"Your papa is going to pick up pandit ji so that we can fix engagement date"

That's it....

The piece of bread she had put in her mouth come out and start cough.....

"What??? Engagement....mean our engagement like me and Ansh...."

"Yeah"her father said internally smiling..... then left...

Navi looked at Ansh accepting same expression as her but he was sitting like he knew....that means he knew and didn't told her....

"Congrats Di and jiju" Ishan loudly said and hug both of them...

"Thanks"Navi replied still glaring ansh....

After that every one got busy so Navi dragged Aaryansh to a corner and asked "you knew but didn't told me"

"Love I forgot and when I remember I thought it will be surprise for you"

"Go hell with your surprise"she said loudly...... surprise seriously she couldn't able to sleep last night and here he is saying 'surprise'

Every one has gathered in hall with Pandit suddenly he asked Aaryansh "Dear do you have you Janmpatrika??"

But he stays silent didn't know what to say.....cuz he was scared thinking it may creat problem so Navi replied instead of him"Pandit ji can we adjust with his date of birth actually we didn't have it now"

"Ohhh okay tell me I will check"

So Navi gave him details and after sometime he said "Next Friday is very good and very auspicious otherwise after few months"

"Next week..." Before Amrita could finish her sentence Navi interrupted
"Yeah next week is fine" which earned few unbelievable gazes....

"I mean it's fine...like it will be just a small function so..."

"Small....we need to invi..."

"Mummy please I don't want many guests just family and some of my friends... you know how my relationship with them it will be uncomfortable for me in my own function"

"Okay done"Nilesh spoke..

"I think I should leave now" pandit said....

"Why are you going....next week is your engagement?"

" Mummy if you are forgetting I am a doctor and I need to do my duty and I will come in time "

"But..."

"Okay bye take care " saying this she ran towards car where Aaryansh is already present....

She hop in car but suddenly looking at driver she asked......

"Mr. Where are you yesterday...I didn't see you after you dropped us ... where did you stay and what you eat?? Did you ever...."

"Relax Love he is fine and he stayed in hotel and also had his meal " Aaryansh interrupted her unable to stop the burning feeling inside him....

Is it jealousy????

"Ohh okay then... it's just I don't like when someone suffer because of me....I hate it when someone stays hungry or cancel their own thing for me you know just like personal bodyguards..." She stopped suddenly hearing two coughs ..one is from Aaryansh and another one is from Driver..... sorry driver cum bodyguard.... personal bodyguard of Ishanvi Dutta....

"Are you okay??"
"Yeah"
"Mam I am fine thank you" finnally unable to bear more hatred gazes from his boss he spoke...

"Okay and where was I ....yeah I ......"

"Love you know I was thinking......" And finally unable to stop his overthinking Aaryansh closed the partition and tried to distract her.... overthink is, what will happen when she come to know that she has few personal bodyguard arround her making sure she is safe every minute.... which she dislike... sorry hate......

Is it fear????

Ofcourse it is.....

So what will happen if it actually happened????

Okay let's not go there....

Happy reading.......