chapter 13

Navi pov:

My mood is very bad right now cuz some one pour water on my note when I went to washroom.

I don't even know who is that person and trust me when will I got to know that person, I will make that person toothless.

I am going towards hospital but suddenly I saw someone crossing the road but a car was coming towards his direction with high speed.

I called him but he didn't listen so I ran and dragged towards side.

We both fall.

I stood up and my anger is at pick.

I started to shout him but he just look me silently.

But then I noticed his head is bleeding so I took him to cabin and started to open antiseptic.

But when I look at him  I became froze.....

He is......

Emerald eyes......

But I composed myself and started to treat him.

When I put antiseptic on his wound he hissed and I don't know why but I blow air on his wound.

Whole the time he is only looking at me with his that eyes.

Instead of feeling creepy I thought he is looking Cute...

Yes that thing comes in my mind looking at the way he is looking at me.

I don't know why???

Someone informed me I have to go.

So when I asked him to buy medicine he nodded cutely like an obedient kid.

What the hell wrong with you Navi???? Why are you behaving like road side romio????

So I just left.

Aarynsh pov:

Name- Ishanvi Dutta
Medical Student 4th year
.............
.............

Yeah it is her details.
I asked Atul to find out about her.

When I asked Atul, Srikant was also present here having lunch and he literally chocked his food and Atul asked me repeatedly 4times thinking he might heard wrong.

What's wrong with them???

Drama queens...

He got every detail.

And most importantly she is single...

After going through the details I started to miss her.

She is sweet.

Caring also, remember how she blows my wound.

I want to spend my life with her.
Will she??

But what will I say to her??

Is this love??

Whome should I ask?

But I can't go to her without clearing my feelings.

So I went towards a park and sit on a bench.

But suddenly a ball hit on my head and I hissed due to my wound.

Two children came and said "sorry uncle"

I just nod a little then an old woman came and asked
"Are you ok child??"

"Yes I am fine"

"What happened begam shahiba" an old man asked that women coming towards us

"Why you came here without informing me??" He asked again

They started to talk forgetting my existence.

But they look good together.

"You look good together" I couldn't stop myself speaking

"Thanks child, and ofcourse we looks good together cuz we love each other."

Love....

"Since when you are loving each other"

"More than 50 years "reply the old man proudly

"How you realise that you love each other??' I asked my doubt

"There are so many feelings of love one of them is I felt complete with her or you can say her presence gave me peace, comfort .

He explained many things like how he proposed her , how she waited for him etc.

I listen them very attentively.

Then he asked "do you love someone child???"

"I don't know....I mean I am confused, I only met her three times but I found my peace in her presence, I want to stay with her, I want to experience every kind of feelings with her , I want to spend my life with her but....."

"You love her my child"

I am shocked
"Bu...but I heard love is very strong feeling so how can.....I mean... it's just three times...."

"So you are saying the feelings you have for her is it not strong."

"NOOO,  the feelings I have for her very strong that I couldn't able to stop thinking about her from the first meeting but..."

"Look child God made couple so if two people  made for eachother then it will not take more than a second to fell in love, it is not any kind of experiments which will take time"

"But .."

"Look child the way you describe your feelings for he and the way your eyes glistens I can bet that you love her"

My heart filled with happiness.

Really I love her.

Yes I love her..

I love my Ishanvi.....

"Go and confess her"

I smiled at him and run towards my car.

Yes I am gonna confess her.

And I will not stop confees my love to her till she accepted me.

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃