chapter 35

Aarynsh's pov:
I was in my cabin but suddenly someone knocked...
"Come in" I said in my cold voice....
Atul came in

"Sir that girl Trisha is here and she wants to meet you"

"I don't have free time to waste "

"Okay sir I Just informed cuz we are investigating about them so"

"Yes I want every single details about them but in secret. Before I got to know about whole thing I don't want to interact with any of them. If my doubt got clear they will got to know what hell feel in earth "

"Okay sir but..."
"If she creat any drama like her grandmother then let our female guards to do the honour" I answered him know his question
"Okay sir "

I am sure that family planning something.
But what??
After sometime Atul came....

"Sir that lady was behaving wierd "

I raised my eyebrow...

"Si...r..r she was calling you.... you..D...d...d..."

"Will u stop shuttering??"

"Sir she was calling you darling "

I chocked air....

What the......

It's the first time I am encountering like this...

"Yes sir she even gave me this "
He said giving me a paper which has lipstick mark....

"No no no take it back...take it back"

He quickly took it back....

I signed.... I am loyal to my love very much...

"What is it? Why the hell you even brought it?"
"Sir I didn't wanted to but..."

"Read what is written inside...."

"Yes sir...Ary darling think again about the deal we discussed that day... it will make you and your company more famous...."

"What does she think herself??? She has the gut to call me darling..... Tell team to finish their work as soon as possible then I will think how to make her regret writing these every single word..."

"Yes sir "

"Are they getting any deal??"

"No sir "

"Good. How many hotels they have??"
"Sir they have 5 hotels but 3 of them are very famous...."

"I want them "

"Done sir "
"And you are not going to involve in this. I don't want them to know that I am the reason of their downfall . I want them to beg for my help without knowing that I am the one who pushed them into the problem "

"Okay sir "

Atul and Srikant never questioned me... once I asked them but they answered I can never do wrong so...

I started to think about that Rathores......

Although I don't know many things but I know they helped her... the terrifying look in that sunita's face when she look at me tell everything... and the proofs are confirming my doubt..

I will make them helpless like they did to him....

But that Trisha....she thinks that her tricks will work on me ..how stupid she is.....
I always stay away from girls but that doesn't mean I didn't know how to handle girls like her.

I checked time..
After checking time I went to my house...

Navi's pov:
I was waiting for cab but a cologne hit my nose......

Aansh.....

I turned.... it's him. He is standing behind my back may be about to call me.... wearing black hoodie, Black boots, black mask and black sunglasses.....

"What are you doing here??"

"Love how did you get to know I was behind you??"he asked me ignoring my question

Your cologne...
Ofcourse I don't know which perfume he uses but I can identify his cologne very well.....

"Answer me first""
"Love my work finished early so I thought to pick you up "
"Ooo"
"Yes.... Let's go "

He dragged me to his car then drive....

"STOP!!"
"What happened love??"
"Nothing I have to buy milk packet"
I was about to go but he stopped me...
"Love you sit I will buy"
"No I c..."
He didn't listen to me....
Went out...
There's ia small queue. He waited patiently and brought the milk packets giving him a small thank you.I would how can be he different..I mean aren't rich people are arrogant?? He is a billionaire how can he well mannered? My friends are also from rich background, they are sweetest but sometimes they also get frustrated when they have to stand in queue, they have different style like they eat differently , shop differently and they don't know many things,so I always tunt them playful but look at this man, no wonder I didn't doubt him at first meeting. I don't know why he behaves with other, though I sometimes heard his cold and authority voice when he was talking someone but..... You know eating with fork is not my cup of tea so I always use fork. My all friends teach me but....but this man eat with fork when we eat together.....Who is he????

After some time he came back and give me the packets..

He took driver sir and started to drive and I am just looking at him thinking about him not realising the poor soul may be feel uncomfortable.

When he noticed that I am looking at him...
"Love...is there any.... anything on my face?? You a..."

"Nothing I was just lost in some thoughts" I acted cool......

What are you doing Navi????

Happy reading 🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃