chapter 49

Third person's pov:

"S..Sir we...we... are try..." Atul fearfully replied just to cut off by Aarynsh's growl....

"TRYING.....I AM HEARING THIS FROM MONTHS ....How much you will try to get the information "

"Aary calm down it's not what looks like...." Srikant try to make him understand but...

"Exactly it's not.... IT'S NOT.... and I want to know what  it is.....I almost destroyed that Sunita still you can't able to find out......is my team getting dumb now "

"Sir just give...."

"How much.....how much time you will take..... listen Mr agrawal I am giving you and team only one week and in this week I want that person who is acting backbone to that Sunita otherwise tell team to get ready to confront me"

"Y...yes sir " Atul literally run away from there...

"Aary I never questioned you related to this but ....." Srikant started to speak but again cut off by him

"I know and I am glad but I am not going to tell you until I get to know that bastard so till then also corporate "

"Okay " saying he also left leaving Aarynash in his deet thought...

In these months he only get to know that his father was the real owner of those empire.....he was the one and only Prince but something happened or you can say Something happened by sunita that everything turned on her fevar...

From the start he was sure someone is helping her but that someone will be that much strong he didn't thought...he knows the capability of his team but still they couldn't find out that person...that Sunita is now very much alert especially after becoming completely bankrupt in her business...now otherthen her royal palace and those lands she didn't have anything...but still she is full of arrogance...that royal palace which is hiding many secrets, many treasure, many history is her power.....

He knows if he able to search the palace clearly he will get what he wants but he also knows that palace is  like a puzzle.... sunita know every detail about that palace though she is not the actual owner....

Aarynsh is stressed about it and above all that Sunita now trying to trap him....

He very well known what is her intention. She want him to marry her granddaughter.

Thinking this he chuckled...

She dreaming too much...

He doesn't even spoke any girl name other than his love and she trying to set him....

Thinking this he started to miss her , since some days he is spending less time with her .

so he just started to drive to her appartment....

He rang the bell and after sometime she opened the door....

Here is she the bestest part of his day.....his heart said seeing her.

He went inside....

Some hours later:

When Navi was saying that he was not concentrating on moving she was absolutely right....

He was thinking about the problem..

Navi hold his hands and asked him what happened....

Navi's pov:

Seeing him hesitate I just squeeze his hand...

"Love...I am Aarynash Raichand  son of Adhiraj Raichand or may be Rathore"

"Huh??"

"Sorry love let me tell you from the first only then you can understand my messed up life"

"Okay "

"Yeah...so I am Aarynash.. when I was little my father used to work in a company and we two used to live happily in our small home.... though we are happy but still I remember seeing him crying holding her picture"

"Her??"

"Yes her....my mother Sofiya Raichand "

"My dad used to miss her a lot which I never did may be cuz I never met her...my dad love her so much...he did love marriage going against his parents....he was studying in London when he met her and fell in love with her and marry her....but his parents may be didn't accept her so he started to stay here in Mumbai ....I never met my father's family nor my mom's but I was happy because he was with me....we had photo of her in our home...I heard from a person who used to befriend with dad that she died giving birth to me but my dad never said that anything...he always said that love is very beautiful and one day my love will also come to me holding my favourite flower which is true "

He said last words looking at me.....

"We are happy until..... until one day he came to home angrily and didn't notice me may be cuz I came back from school early and started to broke her every single photo saying I hate you.....I never saw him like this I got scared and hide in my room...but after one hour he came inside my room worridly and hold me close to him and and continuously thanking God...he was scared very much scared...he was also saying that he will not let anything happened to me... from that day everything started....I used to go to a school which is not bigger one but he transferred me to another one which has joint hostel with it....I was just seven years old that time and he admitted me in hostel...I didn't want to ofcourse I was just a child but he said it was necessary.... from that time I used to stay in hostel and every Sunday my dad used to take me to our home
and again drop me in hostel in Monday...he was very distrubed that time but he never showed in front of me....he  love me so much but you know what the irony is love I don't remember so many things...."

Saying this tear came out from his eyes and I couldn't able to hold myself from pulling him to my embrace ......

I hugged him and he hide his face in my neck.....

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃