chapter 29

Navi's POV:

Missing....

I am missing him.

Yes I am Missing that cute idiot.

It has been 5 days I have seen him.

He didn't called me , I wanted to call him but drop the plan thinking he may be busy and I don't want to distrub him.

Yes I have his number, one day he saved his number in my phone.

That day when he said that he is leaving for New York. First thing came in my mind that is he giving up on me???

Didn't he said he will wait for me but then......

I thought he is going to live there permanently.

But when he started to leave I thought I am losing him.

I know I like him.

He has already made his space in my life as well as in my heart.

I don't want to loss him
So I hold his pinky and asked when will he come back and he replied that in a week.
I got angry because of his words.
I know he knowingly said like that .

And when he about to leave my eyes got tear.

I open my phone gallery and see his pic which a took when he was watching film that day.

That day when we were watching movie, I was only watching him.No doubt he is beautiful. I just want to capture his feature in my mind.

I really missing him.

My phone pinged.

I checked...
Dev has masseged me saying to come to the location he sent.

It's suspicious but then thinking something important I booked a cab and asked him to drive to that adress.

Then I reached....

It's looking like some restaurant. When I went inside.....
Shocked....

Yes the whole place was decorated with candle, rose, fairy lights....

What the hell???

Dev called me here.....

But when I turned....

A person was kneeling holding a box.

And the person is non other than Sidharth, one of the business partner of Dev.....

Yes Dev's family have some business.

I met him at Uncle aunty weeding aniversary party.

From that time he is behind me but I never thought he will.....

Then he spoke...

"From the time I saw you I fell in love with you so though I know there is no reason that you will reject my proposal and I also know that you like me so Ishanvi marry me??"

Can I just punch him...I never said anything to him thinking he is business partner of Dev but now he is crossing his limits.....

"Look I....."

Some bodyguard type people came and take him with them punching and slapping....

And they took him so quickly that I just stayed there frozed....

But when I realised that what happened...I was about to go behind him but suddenly someone pulled to towards him....

I hit on his chest.... when I looked at him

Emerald eyes......

Aarynsh.....
Finally after 5 days.....
Yes he is non other than my cute stalker but right now he is looking anything but cute.

He is wearing a suit...his hair is neatly combed.....but something is missing.

Unlike everytime his eyes are blank.

He suddenly spoke

"When I said I will destroy every single reason which will separate you from me I mean it love"

Then realisation hit me .....

They are his men....

I pushed him and about to go towards they took them. Ofcourse I don't want Dev to face any problem because of me.

But again he pulled me.

"So much concerned I see.... ofcourse he just proposed you. Is not it love???"

Wait what????

Is he thinking that I was going to accept his proposal??

I just glared him.

I don't like the way he spoke to me

"I know love you are getting angry cuz I just destroy your beautiful date but....."

He started to talk nonsense.......

"SHUT UP just shut up"

"If you don't know the whole thing then don't speak...yes I came here cuz he masseged me through Dev's phone and yes I don't want to harm him cuz he is his business partner. Now tell your guards to leave him and STAY AWAY FROM ME"

I Am hurt....
Didn't I told him that I am not interested in relationship?
How can he think about me like this.??
Didn't he stalk me whole year?? And now he accused me like this.

When I am starting to fell for him.
What he thought...if I liked someone why would have let him come in my life??

I always stay away from boys except my friends. He is the first boy I let him come in my life.
I wouldn't have let him enter inside my appartment if I don't like him.

I will not talk to him..

I went to my appartment and called Dev's office.

Uncle's secretary received the call and I asked him to give phone to Dev.

"Hello Navi. What happened??"

"Where is your phone??"

"I don't know. Wait let me search."

"Wait listen to me first, did you had any meeting with sidharth??"

"How did you know??"

"Cuz he masseged me through your phone and asked me to come to an adress "

"WAIT WHAT???"

"YES and when I reached there he proposed me??"

"I will kill him "

"No no wait don't do anything he got what he deserved "

I remember his guards beating him...

""But.."

"No Dev don't do anything..I don't want you to create any problem in your company"

"Nothing will happen.... today we broke our partnership so""

"Really that's good cuz he is very bad man and also and finding your phone change your password and be CAREFUL... Okay buy I am tired... good night "

"Okay "

I am really tired not physically but mentally..

The way Aarynsh spoke to me, I am hurt .

I will not talk with him.

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃