Chapter 43

Navi's pov:

After Ansh went to hotel I came back near them and after buying something we returned Beck.

Right now we are sitting at backward.

We decided to eat dinner here only.

We all are really tired. Especially we three. From long journey to whole day we just walk.
Kushal and kriti are sitting together and romancing with eachother.

Tanay doing something in his phone.

And me....

Don't even ask...

I am sitting with Dev at my left side and from the time I am here he is just asking me stupid questions related to love....

"Navi do you believe in love at first sight?"
"I believe there's someone for everyone and the person for you is a psychiatrist. Go treat your brain don't annoy me."

Then the caretaker aunty set the food on table and we sat there.

We are about to serve but....

"SURPRISE...."

We stop our work and turned our head towards door mentally praying it's not what we are thinking ....

But.....

The person is exactly the one who we are not expecting in our worst nightmare..

"Dear God when I say, can this day get any worse , it was a rhetorical question not any challenge "

Ofcourse today I am very tired to handle this bitc....I mean this stupid woman.

"Hyyy guys....you are surprised right ofcourse you are...from your look I can say that."

"Another invention.....she has a very poor eyesight also. From our look anyone can guess how much mentally traumatized we are right now " tanay whispered with which we all agree.

Oo did I forget to introduce her...

So she is Sana...
Sana Joshi... kushal' s relative.

Her father is a friend of kushal's Dad..
She was doing her MBA. For that she came here Mumbai. And when she came her father said to kushal PeRsONaLlY take care of her as if she is a very naive and innocent soul.

But kushal promised. From that day this witch eat our brain. At first she was after kushal. She tried so many tricks to break kushal and kriti relationship but it didn't worked after that she is behind tanay and dev. And most importantly she hates me the most and ofcourse feelings are mutual.

She hates me cuz she thinks my friend give me importance more than her and I hate her cuz.......I really don't find any reason to don't .

So she often came to us and irritate use first it was okay but after that she started to came with her so called friends which are include two pervert boys and another witch.

And did I told you that that sidharth is her brother.

Yup guess it right who proposed me and who is.... sorry was doing partnership with Dev on a project. I also got to know after his stunt that he is sana' s brother.

My thoughts broke when someone Shake me.

I looked at Dev who is clenching his jaw not only him every one is looking angry...

I looked at the direction they are looking....

That sidharth is looking at me...

He is also here....

He is looking at me ....

Did he forgot the amount of punches he got from Ansh's bodyguard.

This time my friends not going to leave you.

After the stunt he pulled last time my friends are uncle and aunty are very much angry.

They are just finding a chance to broke his jaw and looking like God listened thare prayer.

So Sana didn't come alone with her her stupid friends are her brother accompanied her.

More 5 people.

Mean......

"Guys I am not going to eat a little because of them"

My friends quickly averted their attention to me.

Then we look eachother and then food..

One...two.... three.....

We started to serve our plate with full amount of food. Ofcourse we are not going to sleep with half filled tummy. The cook already left and he has made food for only us..

Our so called guests look at us us surprised...

"What is this guys we are here to surprise you are you are not even welcoming us" that second witch Alia said...

"Like you will leave if we don't welcome you" kushal said and we suppress our smile.

But they didn't said anything and joined us.

And started to talk nonsense.

But suddenly that stupid Alia said..

"Navi Look at yourself who eat like this.... Don't you have any manners??"

I looked myself....ooo I am sitting on chair folding my legs and I am using my hands sometimes.....

"Not really" I replied munching mouthful Manchurian.....

All chuckled ofcourse except those morons.

"Didn't the cook made enough food??" That princess of morons asked

"Cook have made enough food but what can he do when some uninvited guests came?" Dev replied....

"What do you mean by uninvited??" Asked that pervert Rahul..

"You " kriti replied

"We are n..." He was about to said something but Sana stopped him saying they will order something

We just wished them all the best and went to sleep...

I really don't want to stay here now....

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃