Introduction

Welcome to the journey of hell meeting the heaven.

Jeon Empire currently reigned by the young , cold as iceburg , but hot as hell elder son of the Jeon family

Jeon Empire
currently reigned by the young , cold as iceburg , but hot as hell elder son of the Jeon family .
The family that was never his . He never considered them as a family after his mom died and his father married to a divorced women with a son.

The rules are simple you go near him you'll burn.
Touch him and you're dead.
His Heart is burning for 20years. And it's no more a heart.

His aura was to dark to be called as human . He carry the hell beneath him. He was the hell.Loss of his mother and getting deceived by his father made him like this.

But what will happen when the hell collide with heaven.
will they create their own new world or will use they destroy everything.

Years of thrusting for revenge of his mother's death he married the heiress of The Shinwa .

She carried the beauty of the goddess that can never attract him .
Her eyes that hold the galaxy inside it and the fire of his eyes can burn the whole universe.

She was opposite to him in every ways and the deepest temptation he ever knows.
His heart was burning from past 20 years and it's no longer a heart now.
Will this piece of flesh would ever beat again?

Let's start the story
I would suggest you to read upto 10th part to get the thrill of the story .

Please show love and support.❤️

❤️