12.Mysterious (Family ?)

Jungkook's fists clenched. It's been already 10 minutes and Yn was still out of his sight .
That girl really like to test his patience.

One more minute and he's going to drag her here like a rag doll.He warned her this morning and she's still defying him, she's getting on his nerves with her stupid actions.

Someone interrupted his dark thoughts...

Austin Jeon-" oh god ! Where's my sister in law big bro

Austin Jeon-" oh god ! Where's my sister in law big bro ." Only to earn a dangerously glare by the devil.

Austin Jeon-" I mean Dad wanted to see her, right dad ..?" He continued in his playful voice while pointing to the old man sitting there beside his wife .

'They re back in the city.'

His father also gave him a death glare .
He will definitely get a heart attack one day by these father son duet. His lips turned into little pout .

Jack who was sitting infront of jungkook can observe the tension in his muscles and clenched fists.
He knows how difficult it's for him to sit on the same table with his so called family.

According to his mindset he lost his family 20 years ago when his mom died and his dad married another woman the same day with an annoying son called Austin (Jeon).

How could any child accept this fact that when his mother died , instead of crying at the funeral his father was taking oaths of second marriage with Maya(Jeon).

It shook his soul in his memories Mr. Jeon loved his former wife unconditionally how could he never do that . But he did.

And in jungkook's memory, he considered all of it as an act. He knows that his mother's death wasn't just a normal accident.

Jack also lost his parents in that accident. But his father died while saving his mom and some other women. Unfortunately they all died.

But for jungkook it was different he heard his mother's cries calling his father but he never came.

It took him years to get out of this trauma while his father was busy with his new family. Jack had seen his friend get through hell before he started carrying hell within himself.

Marrying Yn was also a part of the conspiracy against their parents death . As The Shinwas were also involved in that accident that happened 2 decades ago .

This was jungkook's idea to get into Shinwa's darkest secrets without getting doubted. And the young daughter of the family was the only key to secrets which Andrew Shinwa tried to hide for all these years.

But devil's eyes were already fallen on her.
Still it's mysterious out of all the other ways why has he chosen to marry her. Playing safe was never his style .

Maya- Oh my god ! Her dramatic shout captured everybody's attention except jungkook he probably don't give a sh*t about their presence now.

Like son like mother