1.The Devil

Play song: How villians are made by Madalen duke

A room as dark as hell.
Nothing can be seen except him.
His bloodshot eyes. He was darker than the darkness itself .

The hanging bulb from twenty meter high ceiling can't decrease any inch of darkness he carries with himself.

3 mens hanging with ropes in the centre.
Two were already dead one can know with the blood dripping from their heads to toe .
Body covred with bruises like wild animals fed on them But it was something.. someone worse than animals its the demon.

With echoing steps he moved carrying hell with him . The beam of light fell on him.
The jawline sharper than the sword. 6ft tall figure with a scar beneath his left eye . Those muscles and tattoed arms complementing his dangerous aura. The buttons of his black shirt struggling for their life like they are trembling from fear. But not more than the half dead man hanging infront of him.

Face bleeding like crushed beneath rocks. Both his legs are lying on the ground apart from his bruised body because the devil took them few minutes ago.
With shivering lips he tried to speak something but no words coming out of his bruised lips
Man- ..ki...kill...mmm...ee
Somehow managed to exhale these words combining all of his strength considering these as his last words but.....

"You live or die , I decide "
"You're not suffered enough to rest in peace"

The devil groaned his voice was cold consisting rage and hatered with it .

Man- s..sss..sorr...sorry !!
Received a punch straight on his face.

"I don't forgive" the devil said

His guards standing there with their head down . All of them know no one can escape the devil . He shows no mercy . He has no mercy . He's just a moving dead body with no emotions . Only anger,rage and hatered .
All he can give to is pain-torture-death!!

"You stepped in my mansion with those fucking legs they're gone " he chuckled

"What next should i do with you .
Cut you from here ( he said moving his knife on the man's skin from throat to navel )...to here"
"Tearing every fucking organ from your body that gave you guts to enter my empire"

Everything was dead drop silent. Except the heavy uncontinous panting of the man who's wishing for his death to save him from the devil. With a heavy sigh....
Man- "jesus".
And his soul left his body

The devil shouted "wake up " punch "speak up f* b@st@rd" Throwing punches continuously
" I am not done with you . Wake up "

No words escaped. He has gone to the hell to save himself from the devil's Living hell.

An old man put his hand on the devil's shoulder in order to stop him from throwing punches and kicks on the dead body.
Mario- "he's dead leave him"
"He suffered enough"

"Leave mario " devil groaned "I'm not done with him. He can't die so soon . He's pretending to be dead."

"Wake up you fvc*er" holding throat of the dead body he shouted

Mario- "jungkook control yourself"
"We need to find who's the real culprit .
Whose hand's are behind the attack".

Seeing him calmimg a Little bit mario signalled the guards to take the bodies from there.
Looking at those bodies mario sighed
Mario-"Even their familes can't recognise
them"

The devil chuckled like these words gave him satisfaction he did his work perfectly leaning close to one of the body he groaned....

"That's why when you hear the name Jeon jungkook, you f*ck*ing run" .

 Hello guysThis is my new story 😭🤌❤️Please do vote and comments if you like me to continue this story

Hello guys
This is my new story 😭🤌❤️
Please do vote and comments if you like me to continue this story .