17. Grandma's revealation

Time skipped to the wedding day.

Jack took yn to her own house early in the morning. Jungkook ordered him although the marriage was in the evening, he sent her much earlier.

The last day passed in a blink of eye in busy wedding preparations with no sight of her husband. Maybe he's too busy to give a damn about it. About her.

The car stopped in front of the Shinwa Mansion. It was all decorated with beautiful lights ,flowers and candles like a palace.

 It was all decorated with beautiful lights ,flowers and candles like a palace

Yn get outside the car. She bowed to her father.

Andrew-"Yn how's the decoration? You liked it ?" He has smile on his face but it ached yn's heart because he's the reason she's trapped in this forced marriage.

Yn-"It's beautiful dad." She managed to put a smile.And rushed inside.Happiness overwhelmed her when she finally get to see her grandma after so long. She was giving some instructions to the maids.

Yn-"Grandmaa.."

The girl ran and back hugged her.
She flinched for a second but her lips tugged into pleasant smile another second.

Grandma-"You're finally here."

She caresses her cheeks hung over her shoulders and gave her a peck on her temple.

Yn-"i missed you." A tear finally rolled down her earlier moistured puppy eyes. The memory when she heard the gun shot on her and she felt like she lost her livelihood flashes back.

Feeling something wet on her shoulders grandma immediately turned around. Her lips parted in a awww looking at her little chipmunk wet eyes.

Grandma-"Aigooo ! Who cries on their wedding day." Looking at her snobs she sighed and continued with a amuse expression "Orr are u waiting for your husband to come and say....." But get cut off

"Cry your heart out today honey , i promise not to let a single tear out for the rest of your life."

A familiar dramatic voice came from behind. Grandma and daughter duo immediately turned around it was none other than her bestfriend Lara.

Grandma-" Exactly" and all of them broke into laughter , yn also chuckled.

She was now happy to meet the closest people of her life.All of the had breakfast together.Yn was again complaining grandma because she cooked all her favourite dishes by herself . Ofcourse she was happy about it but her health is her priority over anything.

Now they're inside yn's room after a little chat and gossips. Yn's grandmother turned to face her directly and asked something with concerned expression.

 Yn's grandmother turned to face her directly and asked something with concerned expression