10.His sinful act

His hands slid down to her waist she gasped.
He moved closer.
Her heart jumped to her throat. Her hands unknowingly rested on his chest.

Her soul left her body when he attached their lips

Her soul left her body when he attached their lips. Her eyes widen at his sudden attempt.

It was so different than first time he held her lips inbetween his.

He was devouring her this time.
Sucking and licking her lips with his dominating pace yet passionately.

Her body was stiffened there like she melted into his kiss. Millions of butterflies in her body.

His grip on her waist was firm and their body collided.  She gave a little whimper of  protests.
But her efforts went in vail.

She hissed in pain when he bite her lower lip , he slid his tongue inside her tasting every inch of her. His eyes were closed.

She patted his shoulders when she can't get enough oxygen he continued kissing her .
The weird emotion he felt when she ran away and the sight when the tiger attacked her ,if the timming would have been seconds away she wouldn't be here with him ,he put all of that emotions in that kiss.

It was clear that he has no intentions to let her lips go . With all her strengths she finally pushed him. Their lips parted. Frustration rose in his blood at her stupid attempt . Just when he was about to grab her into his embrace again her words stopped him
She stood there on the floor

Yn-" what the hell r u doing?"
His orbs darkend and her eyes were red .

Yn-" just because you saved my life didn't mean you own me".

Her words were sharp and blunt . As she continued

Yn-" just let me go already, I don't want to marry you."

These mere words left her mouth without knowing the consequences.

The devil finally stand up from the bed , towering above her .
He had heard enough.

Jungkook -"what did you just said ?"His spoke in his dangerously firm voice

His spoke in his dangerously firm voice .
She could clearly saw his jaw tightened and her knees felt weak.

Jungkook-" i dare you to repeat your words."
He stepped forward towards her while she stepped back unknowingly.