3.First meeting??

Her feets touched the dark marbles of the floor of her mansion . At that very moment all she wanted was to be unnoticed by anyone inside the house especially her father. But her intention to reach her room avoiding any interaction with her father shattered as she looked in the direction of living area she saw him sitting over there with his usual suit but there's a thing unusual about him.

His expressions, he wasn't looking like a man with pride who owns the empire he's sitting inside as always but a mere employee sitting silently in front of his nagging boss . Sweats are visible on his forehead clearly showing the pressure he was feeling deep inside, which he tried to hide with that cold popular stare of him . Sadly failed

Is he feared?...is he really feared of something or someone?. As per as her knowledge no!!...nothing!!
Now he was looking scared and nervous out of nowhere.But what him feel like in his own territory or say.... who??

Her gaze shifted towards the direction her father was starting at ....A mysterious man. Broad shoulders. Chiselled cheekbones. Sharp jawline. Curly dark hairs . Dark suit . Dark eyes.

Eyes...? Realisation hit her . All the time she was observing that man's details he was sitting infront of her father that only his side profile was visible to her . But now she was staring deep into his eyes.

She was so drawn in the moment that she didn't even notice whe he get up from the sofa and turned towards her .

His gaze was dark and cold piercing deep inside her soul. When she entered the house earlier she noticed that the aura inside was different and now she knows why.

Dark and devilish!!

Was her father still there inside the room ?
Was all the lights had turned off ?
Was the figure in front of her was a man ...or a monster?

Coz the only thing she could see was him .
His aura was so dangerous that her knees felt weak and so dark that the whole mansion appeared to be haunted.
His devilish enchanted beauty caught her soul into it's trap definitely.

Leaving her there only.....with him.

Her heart skipped several beats whe he started taking step towards her . Unconsciouslly she stared taking steps backward beside her weaker movements his strong movements with long legs beat her.

Soon he was

Closer
Closer
Closer
Dangerously closer

Why does the pillar even have to be there which was now touching her back....

But more better than the pillar towering in front of her

She suddenly felt a burning sensation on her hands and when his lips touched back of her palms

Shivers ran down her spine..her breathing fastened

But their eyes never leaving each other

"It was nice meeting you love"
God if something was move devastating than nuclear bombs was his voice.
Heavy, husky , deep dark & dangerous!

Their body was still at a distance that not even an inch of their body part was touching but the heat in her body was rising every second.Also if her chest would a rise a little bit they'll collide with the devil's.

If not for the pillar her body would have collided with the floor already .

"Yn" her father's voice reached her ears

She came back to conscious
Everything seem to be at place instead of her.

The Devil had left already!!

Leaving an unforgettable effect on her .