8.Her daring act

Jeon Jungkook
So it's him!

She had heard many stories about him all terrible and traumatising . His terrorism engulfs the society. Much more powerful than her father and all the other families.
They all literally worship him to stay out of trouble .

Although she was never interested in under world society but because of she belongs to one of them ,she always got some information from various sources and one of them was her driver. He's really so nice to her.

She didn't knew much but what she knew was enough to tell her that he was a devil and marrying a devil like him will be the end of her .

'Even if I have a name, I'm well known by the hell i carry within myself '

'Then make it legal, let's get married "

His Words echoed inside her mind sending Shivers down her spine.

Yn-"No...!!"
She screamed
Even the thought of marrying him was enough to kill her . She gulped.

She has to do something. She ain't going to marry that merciless man till she's alive. God knows what he'll do to her. Engaged in her thoughts Yn didn't realise when the door opened and someone stepped inside her room.

Maid-" Mam i've brought the dinner"

Yn flinched and came back out of her thoughts.
She looked at her for a second before speaking.

Yn-"I told you i don't want to eat anything."
      "See i don't want to bother you but the situation I'm in i lost my appetite really "

Unlike last time , her tone was calm and polite this as she was already regretting talking to her like that .She was not the one at fault.

Maid-"I totally understand mam, but sir would get angry if he get to know that you refused to eat this time also." "And God knows what he'll do out of anger" fear was clearly visible in her eyes.

Ofcourse he don't want her to starve till death because he wanted to marry her. The thought crossed her mind. She sighed and nodded.

Yn-"okay, I'll eat it then."
The maid smiled and left.
It's better to not get him angry atleast for now .
After she got to know how merciless he is.
Maybe he won't kill her but he can left her at the edge of death and bring her back to life.

She sat on the floor with the food and take a bite of the food.

Yn-"not bad!!" She said surprisingly and continued eating.

A slightest smile touched the lips of the devil staring at her eating figure from the corner of the partially opened door.

His phone vibrated ,whitout taking his glance off her he picked it up and attached it to his ears.

??-"They're back in the city."
The slightest smile which was already invisible has now disappeared completely.
His teeth greeted and jaw tightened.
He left from there.

Yn didn't knew when she completed the food out of her hunger.she was starving since morning.

And also she needed food for her brain to function properly to get out of the situation she was in.

She looked around , something caught her attention long curtain and the opened window.
Her eyes sparkled as an idea crossed her mind .

She took out all the curtains and tied them together then she looked outside the window. She was planning to use it as a rope to escape from the window. But soon she realised that the length wasn't enough. She looked around in search of more but couldn't find any thing . She checked the closet which was empty.

Her expression disappointed. She had already used the bedsheet and it's still not enough. The blankets weight would not help.

Her face suddenly turned towards the gap between the door and the wall .
It's open
How's it even possible when the maid locked it infront of her eyes. But that's not the main concern at this point.

She walked towards the door. Open it partially and glanced outside to see if anyone's there.
Her eyes sparkled again. She took out some of the curtains from the corridor carefully while not making any sounds.

Looks like the faith is really by her side finally.

She tied them up together and tied one of it's corner to the bed and other to herself. She pulled it to check the strength again and looked outside the window.

She gulped looking at the height of the window and forest outside her instincts told her to reconsider her decision but taking the risk will be better than staying with the devil .Right.

She closed her eyes ,took a deep breathe and jumped.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook-" Were you all sleeping "
He shouted in his dangerously voice out of rage. All the maids and guards stand there with their heads low. No one dares to make an eye contact with the devil .

15 minutes ago he got the call that yn escaped. He wasn't in the mansion for just an hour and this happened what the hell were all the staff's doing.

Jungkook-" you're all fired, Get out of my sight." He shouted again. Despite sadness on loosing their jobs the staffs were reliefed of not getting any death punishment.

His blood was  boiling at this time. The amount of his anger was enough to burn down the place.But not to mention ,He was equally surprised at her daring move.
He didn't expected her to do so .

"Wrong move love" the devil wishpered to himself.

His fists clenched and jaw tightened.

Hello everyone 🤗How are you all doing?I hope you like this story ,it's my first story

Hello everyone 🤗
How are you all doing?
I hope you like this story ,it's my first story

Please do vote and show some love if you really like it....i was thinking to quit writing thinking maybe it's not good enough

As i can see the views but no one voted 😔
Please let me know if you want me to continue this or not
Please do vote 🙏