13.In two days ??

Yn-"Father

Yn-"Father..."

Andrew - "Ahh there you are my beautiful child." He said with a unfamiliar smile. How could he be so casual like he didn't give a sh*t about what happened to her.

Andrew-" I hope you know that we're here to discuss your marriage." Her lips frozed and blood iced.

No it can't be...
How could he?

Her father dropped the bombshell with little no warning or visible emotions. The fragments from his declaration blasted through her chest.

What was she even thinking about a moment ago .No one's here to save her. Her heart ached.

In their society marriages weren't love matches they were alliances and power plays.

Being amused with the declaration of arrange marriage wasn't bad enough but the person she was arranged to marry was a hundredth times worse.

Andrew-" we want to move things as quickly as possible" he said looking at Jungkook's father.
Didn't even asked for her consent.
He never did.

Maya-" It takes time to plan a proper wedding but your fiance isn't particular about the details so, it's definitely possible."

She said while approaching her. She placed s hand on yn's chin and asked. Yn could feel his blood boiling from meters away.He was gritting teeths. But for her shock this time not on her but the middle aged women standing in front of her.

Why?
Isn't she his mom ?
Or Did he not consider her worthy enough to talk to his mom ?

She could never understand him.

Author - Now who'll tell this innocent girl that it's something vice versa 💀

Maya-" What do you say ?" The wide smile on her face was more creepy than genuineness. Was she just asking or taunting her .But does it matter when her father was already all set to submit her to the devil.

Yn-"That's....great." she replied. Her cheeks ached from the forced politeness of her smile .

Its not like she could say no to the match but she'll definitely confront her father for this after she got through the evening. plus her future husband was still here and she couldn't make a scene .

The conversation had immediately veered into wedding planning territory . No one bother to ask her even once about her preferences.

Jungkook-"The marriage will take place after two days at Shinwa Mansion." His loud yet calm voice echoed in the mansion. Getting so done with the unwanted debate.

Everyone else cleary caught off guard. Under normal circumstances these words would have brought a smile on her face. But the normalised life escaped her frequently after the devil's arrival.

Her stomach lurched again when these words touched her ears. She looked at jungkook who stood up pinning her with his dark glare and marched past her.

 She looked at jungkook who stood up pinning her with his dark glare and marched past her