28.Domestic Bliss

🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞

Next morning

Y/n slowly woke up and found herself intrigued by the surprising situation she was in

Y/n slowly woke up and found herself intrigued by the surprising situation she was in. Jungkook lay peacefully beside her, sleeping with his chest moving gently up & down. Her hand rested on his collarbone, a touch that felt familiar and comforting despite her not remembering sleeping in this position.

Only then, Memories from last night flooded in her mind. Her cheeks turned crimson red. Remembering all those gestures of salvation they went through. For hours. His arm was still wrapped around her waist leaving no distance between their bodies.

As her drowsy gaze drifted to Jungkook's peaceful face, she felt an indescribable attraction. It was a strong fascination that made her study his features intensely, like she had never done before because she never woke up beside him. He was gone before she wake up every morning.Yn looked up with slight shock at her husband, which was certainly the most elegant conveyance she had ever ridden in. She settled herself gingerly in between his firm hold.

In his sleep, Jungkook appeared both calm and strong. Y/n couldn't forget the attraction she felt when she first saw him staring at her there was something in his eyes that always pulled her in. She wondered if that longing had been there from the start. To get them this intimate.

Overwhelmed with emotions she pressed a small peck on his forehead, eyes & nose, while resting her palm on his jaw carresing it gently.

Y/n's gaze wandered over his attractive physique, even though in sleep, his appeal remained unchanged. His unique facial features exuded an authoritative aura, leaving Y/n yet again curious about the hidden depths within him. He was much more than he showed, but she questioned her own daring thoughts.

Yn-"Considering the tales of your cruelty that circulated throughout the country. I have never expected you to look this adorable in your sleep." He was asleep so it was perfect moment for her to stalk him a little.