9.Dark Forest

Standing in the middle of forest Yn was unable to decide where to go after this

Standing in the middle of forest Yn was unable to decide where to go after this. She has been running for almost an hour now but still couldn't find any way.

Tall trees and darkness everywhere scaring her to the core. She hold her chest while breathing heavily.

Yn-"I have to do this"
She was trying to calm her self by those encouraging words but her efforts went in vail.

Her knees finally gave up and she fell on the ground . What is she going to do now. She can't go back to the devil even if she wanted. She was lost in this haunting forest.

Yn-" Oh god please help me"
She started tearing up. She could hear her own sobs echoing in the forest.

She regretted her foolish act.She sat there curling up like a ball bringing up her knees onto her chest and cried loud.

Shivers ran down her spine when she heard a roar sound. She stood up and was trying to figure it out from which direction is the sound coming from ,she heard another roar and this time louder and closer.

She turned around to the side where the sound came from. Her body stiffened on what she saw infront of her.

She saw a huge tiger glaring at her in hunger while coming closer

She saw a huge tiger glaring at her in hunger while coming closer . It roared again making her flinch.She saw her death.

Saliva dripping down between it's gritted teeths. The closer it's getting the more sobs leaving yn's mouth.

Yn- " somebody please h .. help m..ee"
She muttered while sobbing.

It was so close now and she can't feel her legs , she fell on the floor and closed her eyes and waited for her death. She accepted her faith.

She can't run away because tiger could run way more faster than her.

Her heart beat fastened with every 🐾 sounds coming closer to her. It was about to attack now.

"Run...!!"
She opened her eyes at this sound and what she saw was unbelievable to her eyes .

Jungkook standing in front of her ,his both hands holding tigers front legs . He resisting it to attack her. She stood up suddenly and saw him fighting with tiger.