25.Reception

Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote
Do vote

Please Do vote❤️

Enjoy..!!

Lara-"Damn I just thought you would be pregnant till now

Lara-"Damn I just thought you would be pregnant till now."Yn chokes at her sentence. Passed a sharp glare to the girl who's face was plastered with evil smile.

Lara-"you can take a look." She said backing away. Holding her dress yn slowly stood straight in front of the large mirror of her room.she'd worn a gorgeous red ballgown.

Yn-"It's all fine, thankyou for helping me both of you

Yn-"It's all fine, thankyou for helping me both of you." She said with genuine smile.

Lara-"what else i would have done, the bride herself moving here and there on the day of her reception lost in her own world, Your appearance was similar to Annabelle." She joked around looking at the not so happy face of her bestfriend.

Aera-"Absolutely scary and creepy." She added. She was back in the mansion on the big day. Along with her Inlaws that also arrived this morning. The house was full of chaos again but she remained zoned out all of the time concerned about her dear husband.

Yn-"please don't take those words it considered as bad charm, already I've been getting bad instincts since morning." She hadn't heard from him all the day after he left for an emergency.

God knows what kind of emergency it was, that took so long . She heard of fights in mafia world deadly and disgusting. Even a thought of him getting hurt scared her out.

She tried to reach jack, but his phone was off all the time.

Discussed the whole scenario to family members but they were strangely unconcerned about it. All of them said.

"It's normal in his life and she shouldn't worry much about it."

That sounds true but not as effective as they thought to her.