7.Who are you?

"Get ready to be legally mine love"
She was more than shocked she can never imagine getting married like this . She had her life to live. Now this was enough for her

With all her strength she pushed him through his chest and shouted

Yn-"I am not going to marry you"
She could see him clenching his jaw and his hands turned into fist. His orbs darkend at ger denial, how dare she..

Jungkook-"Don't you dare to raise your voice against me" He said making her knees feel weak under his dominating voice.

His voice definitely made her scared but she doesn't want to show him that she's weak , she'll fight against it even if he would kill her.

Yn-" Or what?"
She could clearly see his veins popping out.

Jungkook-"you like to test my patience don't you "
He said piercing his gaze directly into her eyes. his deadly glare warned her to step back from him , but she stood there testing her own limits

The last minute he pulled her hair harshly into his fists causing her to moan in pain. But she was determined this time. Last time she was silent and weak around him and the marks was still there .

Yn-" Who do you think you're huh?"      "Some psycho stalker ?"      "Do you even know who my father is?

      "Some psycho stalker ?"
      "Do you even know who my father is?..Ahh"
His grip on her hair tighten the pain was unbearable her hand tried to remove it but her efforts went in vain. He pulled her face closer to his and wishpered dangerous

Jungkook-"you don't know who i am do you ?"
His face bend down to face her their breathes fanning against each other

"A little do you know that your father was the one who left you here to experience the hell with me" He chuckled and his darkness engulfed her.

She felt like her chest would explode. Unable to function from the shock her body stiffened there looking at the man who was standing infront of her.

Yn-"No this can't be the truth" her eyes watered all the day she spent there thinking her father would find her and save her from the devil.

Yn-"y...you kidnapped me from my house"
     "My father will soon find out and he'll you pu..nish you for hurting me."
Her voice shuttered but she kept speaking. This can't be the truth right.

Jungkook-"Andrew was here minutes ago and he didn't even asked once to free you."

"No one defies the devil"
Jungkook-"He made a mistake once of disobeying my order to give you me and the consequences are there, he won't repeat the same mistake right love."

His voice was dangerously calm. If not for his hold on her head she would have collided right there on the floor.

Yn in mind He doesn't take order he gives them.But last interaction of him with her father in the mansion things were different.
He was sitting there like he owned the place and her father was the one who was scared till death. Who is him...

Yn-"Who are you..(tears continuously falling from her eyes to her cheeks then disappearing inside her dress).... what's your name?" She asked while sobbing continuously.

Her breathe hitched as he bring their face more closer their lips were touching now . His grip on her hairs is still firm.

His lips moved with her's as he exhaled words giving Shivers to her spine Jungkook-"jeon baby, our last name is jeon

Jungkook-"jeon baby, our last name is jeon."

As soon as his words touched her ears.
So many wild thoughts ran into her mind.
The jeons ,the one who ruled the world
Anxiety hit her a thousand times harder this time. The person who's lips were almost touching hers is too young to be Adam Jeon the old aged man with a wife and three adult children.

She ran into Austin Jeon once at a party in her mansion the younger son.
And there's no chance of him to be Emily Jeon with all those muscles. Then he is....hell no this can't happen she was expecting someone to pinch her out this dream
'Jeon jungkook the mafia king'

Her brain stopped working. The government of 33 countries were looking for him and he's here in front of her standing this close.
He was known for his merciless crimes. Killing people were one of his disgusting hobbies.

The moment she knew this was the bigger trouble than she was thinking some minutes ago.

Examining her expression a devilish smrink touched the corners of his lips.

Jungkook-"Do i have to say more orr....( He sucked her bottom lips) ... you already know about me love ?"...he continued in his dark voice

She knows. She should have realised it at the moment when their eyes met the first time his dark enchanted beauty. The dangerous aura he carries with himself. The fire of his lips when it touched her palms they all were screaming his identity.

Jungkook-" Even if i have a name I'm well known by the hell i carry within myself"

Goosebumps rose allover her pale skin.
The cold Breeze suddenly touched her
The warmth was gone.
He was gone.

But the darkness was still there as a proof of his presence minutes ago.

What is she gonna do know and why the hell he wanted to marry her of everyone else in the world.
He wasn't a man attracted by someone's beauty
He was the monster who like to smells blood dripping from the skin of his prey .