11.The threat

Yn's soul was completely broken.
She was crying there recklessly, she didn't want to believe what just happened but it can't change the fact that....

Her grandma is gone now
Forever.

The stinging pain was too much to handle for her.

Yn-"NO.."...she said in her breathy voice "You can't ..." She stammered.

Guys please play the song- Man or a monster by Zade wolf

To get the real thrill of what's coming next

Tears continuously rolling down her cheeks.
She was deeply hurt and shocked by what happened just in front of her . She wasn't sure how to handle her emotions.

She finally saw who he was.
His disgusting reputation was there for a reason.

She regretted the words she said to him . Wasn't that the reason why he did this ? Or his unstrained aggression was because she ran away.

She regret all of it .
The moment their eyes met first time .
The time when he saved her life and also when she treated his wounds.

The feeling she got at those moments are far gone now. He is a true monster . Even worse than that of a monster.

He bend down to her level infront of her. His one knee and other feet rested on the ground.

He stared at her broken figure for a while when she was crying like a mess

He stared at her broken figure for a while when she was crying like a mess. The expression on his face was unreadable. The rage was no where to be seen but that didn't mean there's place for a little mercy on his cold face.

She lifted her gaze on him . She started throwing punches on his bandaged chest while screaming...

Yn-"why did you did that..." Sobbing continuously she continued.."Tell me" what wrong we did to you ."

Yn-"You killed her." Her tearful eyes met his dark orbs searching for answers which never came.

Blood started dripping down his chest beneath the bandage causing it to turn red.

She wasn't in her consciousness she was a complete mess infront of him. Screaming, crying & questioning

He girpped her hands with his pinning it behind her back her chin rested on his chest her eyes were closed fresh heat tears falling over the previous ones.

At her this sight something ached inside him.

Jungkook-"open your eyes." His voice was still firm and demanding but she didn't reacted. The next moment he held her chin with his other hand causing her to gasp.

His cold eyes finally met her red teary ones, he hated the aching he felt when he saw her. His jaw tightened.

Jungkook-"She's safe"
Her breath hitched and eyes widen trying to accept his unexpected words.