20. The hurt

Jungkook-"I won't stop until even a drop of Shinwa's blood remains on this earth. I'll ruin them thoroughly." Her stomach hollowed. Her heart picked up pace.

Jungkook-"I will avenge you but you have to comeback to see it. you need to be beside me to see the scene of their destruction." Blood roared in her ears making the conversation much harder to listen but she forced herself to strain and listen.

What had my father done?
She had to confirm the horrible inking in her stomach....even if it destroys her.

A long silence followed punctuated by the rapid thuds of her heart when she leaned beside to see who he's talking to.Her fists clenched around the hem of her dress

She saw him sitting on his knees half naked holding hands with a young woman laying beside on the bed. Her mouth connected with oxygen mask. And several pipes connecting her body with hospitals equipments.

Jungkook-" I need you to be with me. You're the only person whom i love. Please come back to life." His fury voice and expression screaming how broken he is but no tears left those bloodshot eyes.

The painful crack in her chest drowned out on his words. Eyes didn't take another second to filled with tears. The words echoed in her head like a nightmare stuck on a broken loop. She couldn't breathe.

A faint sob left her mouth causing him to turn back his head. When those dark orbs met her's made her skin flushed hot , then cold , while an arm of invisible spiders crawled over her arms and chest.

Jungkook's fierce face gazed her. Obviously he wasn't expecting her to be there. No one knows about this room except him jack and nurses who take care of her then how did she?

She quickly moved out of his sight to run away but suddenly her back slammed on the wall of the corridor. Her eyes shut down tears started rolling . Her body going frigid.

Jungkook-"what the fvck are u doing here?" His rough and vicious voice jolted her up. The surrounding turned dark. She find the devil standing so close to her.His face has darkened with rage. Eyes sparking with fury each one of his features hard and scary.

Jungkook-" How did u even get here?" Those danger screaming eyes captured her breathing along with the strong painful grip on her arm

Yn-"Leave....leave me" Her voice cracked
"I'm going to tell everything to my father."
She felt a sharp pain when her hairs got pulled.

Jungkook-"I asked how the hell did you get here?" This wasn't a question this was the warning. The warning she should have endured if she loved her well-being. But she didn't.

Yn-"You'll never.... you'll never succe...aahhh."she screamed when he roughly tighten the fist enclosing her hairs. Tears finally rolled down her cheeks. With gritted teeths and popping nerves he came dangerously close.

Yn-"Why...why did you married me if...if you love someone else?" She struggled but somehow managed to say. Only adding fuel to his fury.

Yn-"Who..who gave you right to ruin my life?" with those words yn broke down completely.

Jungkook-"Because this is what i had wanted....." Forcing his body weight over her petite figure he continued. "..... devastation. Devastation of the whole existence of Shinwas."The nerve on his crook tickled even more. He pulled her face closer to his. "And you are just a pawn in this."

His words worked like venom to her miseries. Her heart had already shattered into dust.

Yn-"Wh..whyy..?" No matter how hard it is, she won't be silenced. Even if she got overwhelmed with physical and mental pain.