27. Really? Really!!

🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞
🔞

Adult warning 18+content ahead.

Jungkook- "Yn, be still a few moments, I will be still too."
A waft of wind came sweeping down the laurel-walk, and trembled through the boughs of the chestnut: it wandered away - away - to an indefinite distance - it died. The nightingale's song was then the only voice of the hour: in listening to it. Yn again wept a little. Mr. Jeon stood quiet, looking at her gently and seriously. Some time passed before he kissed her firmly. His hand cupped her cheek, and the gentle touch on her skin as she felt the heat of his mouth had her nerve endings on fire.

Jungkook-"Why are you crying yn ?" He asked concerned. She gave no response but kept sobbing. His heart ached she wasn't even looking at him.

Jungkook-"You still don't want me to touch you. It's okay." He spoke in low tone before backing away.

Just before he was about to leave his step halted a bit as something restrained him from moving. His heart skipped a beat at that moment.

It was his wife's little hands wrapped around his muscular body. She back hugged him tightly while resting her head on his back. she continued crying.

Yn-"I..I really thought i lost you that day." She finally let it out. Setting her emotions free.

A slight smile touched his cold lips. While an unsettling warmth unfurled behind the ribs of his chest. He took her palms in his kissing them gently before turning around to look at her.

Jungkook- "I'm here, love, I'm here," he chants.
He places soft but urgent kisses on any surface of her body within range.

Her head, cheeks, neck, and across her shoulders, while his hands roam mindlessly, heating her chilled skin, though it feels more like he's worshipping.

Jungkook- "Fvck, you're so cold." His voice breaks, and he rocks both of them, vibrations rolling through him as he fights
to keep it together. Her sobs fainted.Piece by piece, they both crumble, the chips falling around them in a waterfall of emotions.

Been wanting to be close all night, and he kissed her harder. His hand cupped her cheek, and the gentle touch on her skin as she felt the heat of his mouth had her nerve endings on fire.They rack her body so profoundly that her bones rattle from the force.

Pushing her more against the wall he captured her lips in a hungry growl. His kiss was scorching, br@nding. He was harsh and demanding but he held her in reverence even as his mouth subjugated hers. She felt cherished and utterly con$umed at the same time and she knew he felt the desperate need that tormented her at that particular moment.His fingers flirted with the hem of her sweater.

He lifted his head for a moment, raising himself up on his arms enough to make eye contact.
Jungkook's voice was husky when he murmured against her lips.

Jungkook-"Can I touch you?"
"Anywhere?"

Yn could see the desire burning in his eyes , his restraint evidence but her own desire urging him to set it free.

Yn-"Anywhere? Really?"Flushed yn teased her breathless husband.

Jungkook-"Really." He said straight away.

Twisting her neck, she pulled his m0uth to hers for a brief, wet kiss, suck*ng h*s lips until his v*sion turned white ar0und the edges.

Yn-"Okay."
"It's just us."

If there's anyone she would d0 this with, it would be him. If there's one person she truly trust, want all of in this way, it's him.

Jungkook-"It's just us."
And he says it back to her, like he knows exactly what she mean, and then they're on the ground, in a sea .