18. Claiming her

Yn kissed him. Jungkook caught totally off-guard by her bold move. Something slammed inside him against his ribcage. Suddenly the pleasure turned into irritation. The feeling lasted just couple of seconds.

Yn just pecked him in the first place to skip the situation. The way he moved towards her. How those sinful eyes caught her lips. She felt insanity hovering over him. She sensed the danger she have to do something or he'll eat her alive.

That's why she pull out that bold step to save herself. And moved rightaway , adjusted herself back to her place facing the cheering guests. Without noticing what effect her quick action left on the man beside her.

Soon after she felt tingling sensation on her jawline. Fingers brushed over her jaw gripping it. This was the only warning she got before she moved her head in his direction and a strong force yanked her face at the speed of light and jungkook crashed his mouth down on her.

He attacked her lips devoting them roughly. Yn gasped into his mouth yet he didn't let go. Claiming her lips he pulled her against his toned torso. His mouth invaded her's hot and demanding.

Things were not in her control anymore.

His hands traced her curves. Her whole body stiffened.Grabbing her nape he kissed her even harder. Jungkook's body molded to her, all hard muscle and heat.

Lust and attraction was terrifying because she was lost and he was an expert. His gestures lighten fire in her body and the heat running in his blood never faint.

She should push him off for the sake of the sensitive and inappropriate surrounding. Instead she threaded her fingers through his hairs. His scent and the expert pressure of his lips consuming her thoughts rendering her speechless.

She opened her mouth wider to let him in, he groaned in satisfaction. Thrusting his tongue deeper exploring the insights of her mouth savouring her taste making her whole body shuddered.

Their intense encounter swallowed every inch of noise of the surrounding. All those widened eyes and parted lips witnessed the unholy segment of mafia king claiming his property his way. Dark Primal and addictive none had ever seen. They gulped their saliva harder ,silently.

Their lips finally parted at the breadth of hair after moving in sync for six straight minutes. Yn's breath ragged .He had kissed her before but it was the first time she kissed him back. Under any other circumstances he would've savoured this moment and took it further. But the faintest view of crowd got a grip over his actions. He doesn't want to give a free show to anyone.

Yn's this devasted state only belongs to him. She belongs to him.The way her chests moving up and down with her uneven breaths making it hard to handle. He raised her face to look directly into her eyes before speaking

Jungkook-"You fvcked with the wrong the type love."
"Your husband is the wrong guy."

Poor girl was still panting over the heated kiss and his husky dominating confession lead goosebumps to spread all over her skin. She understood the mistake he was pointing towards. How wrong she was to think that she can save herself from the devil. The devil who's her husband now.