4.The Night

It was mid night ,Yn was sitting on her bed in her bed room still terrified the incident tha occured hours ago .
The touch of his lips on her palm was still fresh and his words were echoing inside her brain.

How could someone say those words with such a cold and dangerous expression.

Beside of the relief of not getting scolded because she was late home because he was too disturbed by that devil who leave traces of his dangerous aura beside him .
She didn't know what had exactly happened between him and her father but his appearance was enough to describe the effect he could left on someone just by staring at them.

Suddenly her grandmother came inside her room and sat beside her . A warm smile appeared on yn's lips and she laid her head on her grandmother's lap . She felt loved when she started caressing her head gently.

Grandmother-" you're not sleeping yet"
Yn- " i was about to " she lied

Grandmother -"is it because of him ?"

Goosebumps ran over yn's skin due to mention of his name. The one she was thinking of all the time since afternoon.

Yn-"what are you talking about?"

At yn's dumb question grandma didn't said anything but a genuine smile touched her lips as she stared at the sky outside the opened window of the room.

Grandmother -"I saw him when he was a child years ago "

Surprise and amusement rushed yn's mind she turned her head on the lap to face her

Grandmother-"His big doe eyes are still the same , He'd grown up into a handsome man.
Don't you admit it yn ?"

Her cheeks turned pink as gradma looked down to yn's face . Despite the darkness he carry withing himself the fact that his face was perfectly chiseled wouldn't change.

Dangerously Attractive!!

Yn stayed silent . She get up from her lap..

Yn-" Despite admiring a man who's not even here you should rest now "
" You haven't taken your sleeping pills right , you take no care of yourself grandma "
She said with a pout.

Grandmother-"I don't think i would need them anymore " what did she mean by that ?...well only she knows.

After putting grandma to sleep in her room yn tugged the blanket on her , giving a soft peck on her forehead before leaving her room .

After entering her own room she walked towards the window gazing the stars in the sky .

Yn-" How did she even know him

Yn-" How did she even know him ...."
"The way she was admiring him was insane like doe eyes ? literally? ...those eyes can burn the soul of a person just by glancing "

"Does Mr. Dangerously Attractive even had a name or he's known by his dangerous aura only...!!" She sighed recalling the incident

??-"thinking about me love ?" Chills down the spine

She immediately turned around and her heart sank beneath the weight of her shock when her eyes met his dark orbs. Her throat dried looking at the familiar dark eyes standing to close to her....... darkness surrounded her.

She was about to scream when he placed his palm against her mouth pushing her to the wall.
Unlike the last time.... their body was collided this tym....she can feel his hard chest pressing her soft blossoms this time. His other hand was wrapped around her waist.

The position she was in cause her heart beat fastened and eye contact they held wasn't helping the situation at all.

She withered under his touch

She withered under his touch.his hold too tight too possessive but overall his hands giving her warmth.

"Are you trying to seduce me love" he growned in his dangerous voice , gazing down to her body.

Reality hit her ..she was only wearing her shorts that barely reached her mid thighs with a sleeveless top .

Her spine stiffened at his deep voice he was so close that she could feel the rumble of his words against her cleavage.

Knowingly or unknowingly he licked his lower lip looking at her fragile body and pale skin. Heat slipped beneath her skin.

His presence was so powerful as it swallowed every molecule of oxygen in the room like a black hole consuming a newborn star .

She fainted !!