Chapter 4: Stream is LIVE!

"It's good to be back here! AnimeCon was fun, but nothing beats home after all," said Mika.

- For real

- Introverts unite!

- I visited AnimeCon for the first time, it was crazy fun

"I know some of you guys visited AnimeCon this year. Obviously, you guys came just to see me, right?" asked Mika.

- ???

- Hahaha no lol

- I just stopped by your place because I was in the area

The chat was making fun of Mika's nonsensical words as usual. Damn it, I wanted to join in as well!

"How rude! I still remember the line in front of my meet and greet, alright? You're not fooling anyone!"

- Yeah the line was something else

- I was there!

- I wish I could go there ;-;

"Speaking of the meet and greet, I wanna tell a story about it!"

- Let's goooo story time!

- Spill the tea sis

- Someone here is the story material lol

Suddenly, I felt a sense of foreboding in my heart. There's no way she would just expose me to the world, right?

"So there was someone that came in for the meet and greet. The moment this person sat down, the first thing they said before saying hello was that they're a big fan of me!"

'Fuck, she IS talking about me!'

As soon as she said that, the memory of the meet and greet with Mika rushed into my head. Every single embarrassing part of it. And Mika was very eager to share it to everyone on the stream.

"Then this person started talking about how much they enjoyed watching my streams. Honestly, I almost panicked at how much they talked about me."

'I'm about to have a panic attack right now, you crazy fucker! Stop!!'

Unfortunately, she didn't stop. She continued on about how much I gushed over her during our meet and greet. If I could see my own face right now, it would probably be as red as a tomato. Finally, she nailed the final coffin to my dark past.

"At the end, they told me that they love me a lot, then quickly left the booth! It's so adorable, haha! I'm getting a bit embarrassed just thinking about it."

'Ah fuck... I want to hide in a hole... I want to bury my own head into the ground in shame...'

Despite my overwhelming shame, I can't stop myself from looking at chat's reaction.

- HAHAHAHA LOL

- Aww that's kinda sweet

- Whoever that was, you just got outed to the rest of the world

- Couldn't be me lol

- Lover material?

'Whoever just said lover material, shut the fuck up! You don't know what I'm dealing with over here!'

Watching this stream just felt like another form of torture for me. My hands shook from holding in my shame, my mouth would've spread curses like the plague if it wasn't duct taped.

'Just you wait, Mika. Your days are numbered!'

Unfortunately, that last comment from chat didn't slip past Mika.