Chapter 10: Drunk in Jealousy

Seems like she was having an episode of jealousy from being drunk, to the point of asking a nonsensical question like that. It was clear that she kidnapped me the day we met and there was no chance for me to meet someone else during my captivity.

"No? Where did this come from?" I asked her in confusion.

"Well, it started when I was talking to Enna this afternoon. She was talking about how I should check your phone to see if you're secretly seeing other girls..." Mika explained.

'That bitch, why did she try to start shit out of nothing?!'

It would explain the strange mood I felt from Mika when I returned after my chat with Oliver. Turns out Enna was whispering the words of a devil to Mika. If I could, I'd drag Enna over here to give her a piece of my mind.

"I didn't think much about it at the time, but as we started drinking earlier, curiosity got the best of me. So I took out your phone to see if you're seeing someone else..." Mika confessed.

'Wait, you brought my phone to the bar?'

"When I checked your notifications from the lock screen... I think it's better if you explained it yourself, cheater," Mika tossed my phone towards me.

I managed to catch it and took a glance at my phone. It felt like an eternity had passed ever since I held my phone in my own two hands. I took a look at the notification list to see what's causing the problem.

- Mika Melatika is LIVE!

- Enna Alouette is LIVE!

- Trailblaze Power full! Please use it soon.

- Enna Alouette is LIVE!

The notification list on the top of my phone only displayed stream notifications and game notifications. No matter how I look at it, there was nothing that could have triggered her current mood.

I don't see any other notifications that could've triggered her when I scrolled down on the list. No notifications from a girl or anything, what the hell am I missing?

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Mika," I was completely lost on what Mika was talking about. I'm truly out of depth at dealing with this drunk version of Mika.

"You're lying even when the proof is right in front of you? Fine, then why was she on your notification list!" she pointed out something on my phone.

I looked at what she pointed at.

- Enna Alouette is LIVE!

I'm seriously lost on what she was talking about.

"That's... Enna's stream notification?" I voiced out in an even more confused tone.

"That's right... You were watching someone else behind me, huh?" Mika questioned me.

'Is she fucking serious?'

I was subscribed to other Nijisanji EN members as well, so naturally I would receive notifications and watch them when they go live. Why would she be jealous of me watching her friends?

"Why would you watch... someone other than me? A-Am I not enough for you? What did Enna ever do for you anyway? Did- Did she seduce you earlier? Did she press that flat body of her onto yours in private?! T-That whore!"

Mika had somehow turned Enna into a relationship-breaking slut within seconds. Hearing these false accusations almost made me forgive Enna for creating this situation in the first place. Almost.

Letting her delusions go on wouldn't be good though, so it's time for me to put a stop to this.

"I was just showing support for your friends, I promise. You're the only one for me, Mika," I spoke the usual sweet words that had worked countless times before.