229.Lisa couldn't explain why she was feeling nervous. (1)

Sunlight landed on Lisa's body through the tree's branches and leaves.

Smiling at the young man in front of her, she said, "Long time no see, Jungkook."

The young man looked at her blankly, with his shallow dimple showing on one side of his cheek. "Odd Big Sister."

He wanted to hold her hand when Mother Jeon walked up to him quickly. "Who are you talking to, Kook?"

Mingyu walked over and said thoughtfully, "Little Brother is just talking to himself."

Mother Jeon's eyes dimmed a little. Jungkook had been like this in the past. It had gotten better in the last year or two, but it seemed like his condition had relapsed again.

Mother Jeon said to him, "Kook, let's get in the car. Grandma is already waiting for us."

Lisa didn't let Jungkook hold her hand. She worried that extra moves on Jungkook's part would make Mother Jeon worry. She smiled at Jungkook and said to him, "Let's go. I'll go with you."

Lisa saw the disappointment on the young man after she was done talking.

Lisa found that comical. She walked up and wrapped the tip of her finger around his. "Let's go."

Feeling something on his finger, Jungkook looked over at Lisa before he started walking toward the car docilely.

Lisa got into the car first. As usual, she walked right through the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

Suddenly, Mother Jeon talked from the back seat of the car, "Where are you going, Kook?"

Mother Jeon saw her son walking to the car and opened up the door to the passenger side.

Lisa looked at Jungkook blankly. The next second, before she could even react, Jungkook had already gotten in.

"Jungkook?"

"Kook wants to sit up front? Remember to buckle yourself up," said Mother Jeon with a smile from the back, completely stopping Lisa's thought of having Jungkook returning to the back seat.

The car doors closed.

Lisa and Jungkook were squeezed into the same seat. She could pass through the car door or anyone else, just not Jungkook's body.

To her, Jungkook's body was real.

The seat was so narrow that she couldn't sit properly. Even Jungkook was sitting there in an awkward position.

Having no other choices, Lisa sat sideways on Jungkook's thigh with her arms around his shoulder. She might otherwise be forced out of the car and fall.

The young man's chest had become broader and stronger since before. Even the thighs that she was sitting on wer strong and firm as though they were full of explosiveness.

Lisa was sitting sideways, being forced to curl up in Jungkook's arms. The young man's body was burning hot, as was his breathing.

Lisa's face was red. It was the first time she was sitting with him so intimately.

Lisa looked up at Jungkook and questioned him. "Why didn't you sit properly at the back seat?" He was tall and big, and the car seat didn't offer that much room. It couldn't really fit the both of them.

A light smile appeared in Jungkook's eyes, and indescribable happiness could be seen between his eyes and brows. "Want Odd Big Sister with."

Right now, he wanted to hug Odd Big Sister.

Odd Big Sister's body was soft and fragrant. It was very comfortable to hold.

He liked holding her.

Lisa couldn't help but pinch the boy on his cheek. "Even if you want to be with me, it didn't have to be in the car. Look what's happening now? You have to hold me. Am I heavy?"

"Odd Big Sister light. Very light." Jungkook's low and hoarse voice rang next to Lisa's ear.

Lisa, much like any other girl, likes to be told that they looked skinny or were light.

She broke out into a smile. "Mmm. I know that you won't lie."

Jungkook's eyes were sparkly as he sat there, hugging his Odd Big Sister. It was as though he was holding his favorite present. He would not give her to anyone else. She was his.

He could smell the amazing scent coming from her. He lowered his head to look at Odd Big Sister's neck. It was fair, slender, and very pretty.

It made him want to kiss her.