Chapter 2

The brothers came back from work and sat inside the house, resting tired from the work. Today I was not doing any house chores, because it's my first time having periods. So she said rest for five to seven days before doing any thing in the house, she also said I am not allowed to worship also.

So, yeah I was sitting tired as the cramps were deadly today. Yuddhisthir asked "Mohini, you are not helping mother today?" Me with my broken Sanskrit said. "I not feel um..uhh.. nice" "Why? what happened?" Arjun asked worriedly. Mata came and served them and said "it's nothing she is just feeling a bit sick, nothing to worry about. You guys eat" she said to them sternly.

I was looking at them, observing when I felt someone was staring at me. I looked and saw Nakul stareing at me intensely. Me confused, didn't know what to do so, did what I would probably do.

INTENSELY STARE BACK AT HIM..

the stare show went on for, I guess 20 sec, he suddenly grabbed my hand. Damn..man you be acting like PK, and felt something. "What" I said looking at him strangely. Everyone in room was looking at him, weirded out. He opened his eyes and said casually "Oh so you started your periods"...... Is this man for real....

Everyone was silent. Bheem chocked on his food that he was enjoying. Arjun spat out his water. Yuddhisthir was shocked. Sehedev was looking embarrassed, for his brother's behaviour. Like the atmosphere was awkward. Nakul realised what he and look around awkwardly and then me. I was still looking at him strangely, "As if I didn't know" I said in a sassy way. Mata Kunti came and held Nakul by his ear "Did anybody asked, why do you always have to embarrass yourself infornt of everyone" and I guess the scolding went on for half hour. Actually I feel bad for Nakul. Man was just curious. But at the end curiousity killed the cat.

______________________________________

The next day I woke up feeling grumpy. My body was feeling so much pain. My head was also dizzy. I felt like I would puke any minute. As usual, the brothers went for work and Mata was praying. So i was feeling really bored. I took a fresh pair of clothes and went to the nearest lake.

When reached there and put my clothes in a good area so it won't get wet.i opened my clothes and went inside the water, it felt refreshing, I came up and started wearing my clothes, I noticed that my blouse was tighter than it was before, oh....this was changes Mata was saying about.

_____________________________________________

Author's pov:

It's been almost 4 years since that incident. Mohini turned into very, very beautiful maiden, her hair had grown longer till waist, she had beautiful eyes, full lips, chocolate skin that shines under sun. It felt like an Apsara came to earth.

But she still had her hyperactive personality, but she also learnt lady like manners from Kunti. You can say when you will meet Mohini, you will think 'oh she is such wonderful, innocent, beautiful, pretty girl' but when she gets little bit too comfortable, you will what kind of real kangaroo she is.

Today was her 16th Birthday. That's what she thinks, as she doesn't know what kind of timeline is this so she just celebrates the day she met them as her birthday. She woke up early, even before Pandavas and Kunti.

She woke up excited, hyperactive energy running through her body. She shaked Yuddhisthir aggressively, "it's my birthday wake up!!!" She whined. He opened his eyes but was still shaken by her till the point he had sit. Seeing no reaction, she then started aggressively shaking Nakul, to which he jolted up saying there is an earthquake. By his 'earthquake' anouncement everyone eventually woke up.

Mata Kunti smiled and patted her cheeks and said "Happy Birthday my child, now go freshen up then I will do your poja. Ok?" "Ok" she nodded her head, got up and ran outside. 1 min after she came back and pushed Nakul to take her clothes and then again ran.

Everyone laughed at her behaviour, while Nakul was grumpy about it. She came back, and quickly sat beside Mata. Kunti did the Pooja, and gave her the Prasad and went outside to bring some flowers for Mohini. Mohini already took the blessing of Kunti and the idol of Shiva. So she excitedly went near Yuddhisthir and Bheem.

In the last two years she became a bit closer to the Pandavas as she was learning sanskrit. Pandavas became protective and possessive over. Over the time she has
been living with them, never once they let her explore the city, because they thought someone might take her from them. They don't want that, they want her stay with them. Forever.

So it wasn't surprising that she never went out of forest. But today she wanted to. Because she wanted to know what it was like outside of the forest.

She went near Yuddhisthir and asked sheepishly "Yuddhi you all will be going to work today right?" Yuddhisthir nodded while washing his plate with water. "Can I go with you people today..?" She asked hopefully. Everyone stopped what they were doing, everyone was suddenly tensed. She looked around and said "what happened..?" "Why suddenly you want to go out?" Bheem asked irritated. "I have never been outside of the forest, I want to see the city please!" Mohini said sadly. "No you won't go anywhere, if you want something tell us we will bring it to you. No need to go anywhere" Yuddhisthir said strictly.

"But why I have never asked for anything for last two years, please just today one time please!" She said desperately."No mohini" Yuddhisthir said nodding negatively, "No please!" she almost begged "Shree listen to jyesth" Bheem said warningly. "But why I want go outside an-" Mohini said irritated but was cut of by Bheem "Mohini don't be disrespectful to jyesth" he said again bit louder. "I am not disrespecting him, he is not listening to me!" Mohini said angrily.

"Mohini!" Bheem yelled. Shree flinched, "you not going anywhere your staying here with Mata and helping her with chores you understand!?" He shouted. But Mohini had tears in eyes and didn't say anything but looking at him angrily. "You understand?" Bheem asked in a scary voice. "yes!" Mohini said crying and then ran away. "Mohini! Mohini! come back here this instance!" Bheem shouted but didn't listen to any and went near the lake where she always goes.

Kunti came back to the and felt the tensed environment hut, not finding the birthday girl she asked where is Shree as she bought flowers for her. The Pandavas were bit hesitant and guilty, but explained what happened. By the end of the explanation Kunti was glaring at Pandavas.

________________________________

There goes the second chapter!

Tel how it was and vote if you like it comment if you have any ideas!

Also remember this story is fictional and my imagination don't take it seriously.

Luv luv 🌸