Chapter 27

Sanna and Draupadi were sitting there with shock, after hearing everything.
"All this happened and you guys care to inform us!" Draupadi said in stern voice.
Mohini and Dusshala who were standing infront of both of the women with their head bowed down.

They both gulped and looked up to see, Draupadi with serious strict face. They gulped and immediately looked down.
"Exactly bhabhi!" Sanna said in same voice, Mohini and Dusshala were definitely scared now, as they have never seen Sanna with a strict demeanor.

Mohini gathered up her little to no courage and looked up, "I take all the blame, I told her not to tell anyone!" Mohini said immediately. Dusshala looked at Mohini with soft eyes, it's been only one week of their friendship, and Mohini already has her back.

"No bhabhi, I was the one who restricted her from informing anyone" Mohini glared at Dusshala, here she trying to save and this dumb girl.

"No jiji don't believe he-" Mohini was cut-off by Sanna, "We know who forbade who!" in angry voice. "The only thing we angry about is we were not included.." the two young girls looked up with hopeful eyes, Dusshala was about to cry.

Draupadi smiled and so did Sanna, "You guys are not old enough to handle these things alone..we will now help.." Draupadi said.

Both the young girls immediately tackled the women in hug in loving hug.

___________________________________________

The discussion was put on halt as it was announced that there is going to be Welcome party for the guest tonight as the rituals are gonna start tomorrow.

And right now again Panchali is fussing about, what she should wear and what Mohini should wear.

"Why are stressing about me!!" shree asked, frustrated. "Because there will be a lot of Handsome princes!!"

"Haww Jiji!! You are already Married!!" Shree said Dramatically. Panchali immediately slapped Shree's head. "Madhura, you're turning naughty day by day." Mohini pouted and sheepishly smiled.

"there will be a lot handsome princes frome big kingdoms. Come to think of it, Me and Mother-in-law can find you a potential husband today." Madhura's eyes widened at the statement. No, she can't because she loves....No, she thinks of marriage right now.

"aha..Jiji..why are thinking of..my marriage right n..now?" Mohini asked, nervously laughing.

"Why not Madhura, you are almost the same age as Dusshala, if she can marry why can't you?" 'because I just can't..' Mohini thought to herself.

Now she definitely wasn't excited for the party.

___________________________________________

Draupadi finally got Mohini ready. But Mohini wasn't happy, Yeah looked beautiful, but it wasn't worth it.

"Let's go Madhu!" Panchali said and checked herself last time in the mirror. They walked out of the room, and met Kunti ma.

“Look at you both, looking etheral as ever.” she complemented, Draupadi immediately smiled and blushed, on the other hand Mohini just smiled.

The three reached the big hall, where all the guests were present and were talking among themselves. Most of the guests were prince and old kings.

“Madhu, look at that prince,” Panchali said pointing towards a prince. “He is the prince of Girinanda! Isn't he he cute?” Kunti said, suggesting something to Mohini, and she faked a smile trying to look interested.

Panchali understood the expression somehow, and her excited smile vanished, she again looked around and spotted another target, “What about prince of Kosala?” she asked suggesting, “Yeah what about him..?” Bheem asked them casually out of nowhere while handful of sweets, Draupadi and Kunti looked at him and gave ‘bro you literally came out of nowhere ’ look.

“We are finding a suitable Prince for our Shre-” before she could finish, Bheem choked on the sweet he was eating. Mohini passed him a glass of water, like she knew this would happen.

Bheem immediately drank it, and questioned, “Why finding a prince for her?! Isn't she took young?” he panicked, “What young? She is almost the same age as Dusshala, she is getting married right?” Kunti asked him, as a matter of fact.

“B-But why..so suddenly?!” “Because, after Dusshala we won't wait long for Mohini, she young and really really beautiful, she shouldn't be kept unmarried for so long,!” Kunti said trying make Bheem understand, by now Mohini escaped from the group and started searching for Dusshala, tomorrow is Gauri pujan and already has written a letter explaining the plan to Dev, they just execute it tomorrow.

She finally spotted Dusshala who was standing between Duryodhan and his wife Bhanumati, talking to...that creepy Jaydrath!

She immediately started walking towards her, but bumped into non other than, “You're that weird prince who was staring at me!” Shree said pointing at him, Karn was bit taken aback, “Umm...Yeah..i-I” he started stuttering, “You'er still weird..” she said looking at him and shaking her head and started walking away, Karn started cursing himself, “Why do you always have to embarrass yourself infront of her!”

She finally reached and said “Dusshala!”, five heads turned towards her, “I..umm.. Dusshala come with me...!” Shree said trying to drag Dusshala out of the conversation, but Jaydrath immediately stopped, “But why out of nowhere..Devi?” he said again creepily checking out Mohini, oh how she just wanted to smack that face.

“For tomorrow function we have to do some preparations!” Shree said giving out an excuse to Bhanumati and Duryodhan but giving a dirty look to Jaydrath.

She was about to go when they Heard another voice, “LaDdO!” it was cute voice and saw non other than small Laxman. “Laddo pick me” he raised his arms while his mother smiled at his gesture. “My name is not Laddoo!!” Mohini said offended, but non the less, picked him up. “you're looking pretty laddoo!” Laxman complemented Mohini who just smiled and grabbed Dusshala's wrist, and dragged her away.

“For god sake, you are running away tomorrow!” Mohini said finally after dragging her in her room. Laxman was looking at them curiously, with innocent eyes. “I know, and what about it!?” “WhAt AbOuT iT? Do you even know the plan?” Mohini asked crossing her arms over her chest, “No...?” “Then?! You should be focusing on that with rather than having a conversation with that Creepy ass mf!” Mohini cursed, Dusshala eyes widened with the words, “Language!” Dusshala shouted at the young who slumped on the bed.

“I am sorry I am just so stressed, about everything...” Mohini pouted, “its ok! All I know that you're with me, Draupadi and Sanna bhabhi are with me, and even Dev is coming tomorrow to take me tomorrow. Everything is going to be fine! Ok?” Mohini smiled and nodded at Dusshala understanding, “Ok now tell me the plan!” Dusshala said excitedly.

What they didn't know was that someone heard them while having their conversation about the secret plan....

___________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!! is that a cliffhanger? Idk? I just see other authors doing these things, so I wanted to do it too..hehe.

So, there goes the twenty seventh chapter!!

Thank you again krishn_sakhi thank you for your wonderful brain, 🧠 without it I wouldn't have been able to write this chapter..so thank you!!

Vote and comment on the favourite part!!

Luv Luv 🪷
(And krishn_sakhi don't you dare say hate hate..🔪)

(Unedited)