Chapter 20

Mohini came out wearing the lehenga, she already looked beautiful. Draupadi smiled and took her to her dressing table.

She her down and started to do Mohini's Shringar, “the way you defended me and  Arya putr, was brave very Mohini and I am really greatful for that!” Draupadi said affectionately, while making Mohini's hair.

Mohini felt a stung in her heart while hearing Arya from Draupadi's mouth, but shrugged it off.

“it was my duty jiji, remember I promised you to protect you anyhow, even it meant deat-” Draupadi immediately put hand on Mohini's lips.

Ase nahi Bolte pagali!, Tujhe kuch hua to Apne ap ko kabhi syama nahi kar paungi!” Draupadi said scared. Mohini smirked mischievously.

itna Prem karti ho mujhse..jiji?” Draupadi smacked Mohini's head and went to bring more jewelry, while Mohini whined.
______________________________________________

Two hours went by and finally Mohini was ready. Draupadi stepped back and looked at her like an artist looking at his finished product.

“No wonder they call you an Apsara from heaven, Madhura. I think we found your style!” Draupadi smirked and moved aside, so Mohini can look at herself in the mirror.

She gasped at the sight, is she in love..with herself..?

(You can imagine yourself in that get up or Malika as Mohini

(You can imagine yourself in that get up or Malika as Mohini.)

She was looking so pretty and was loving it!
“is that actually me..?” Mohini asked still looking at herself in the mirror. Agniputri chuckled, “Yes Madhura that is you..”. Mohini started jumping excited for looking this pretty.

She took Panchali's hands and both started spinning in room laughing, the Pandavas entered in the room, not hearing the laughter.

They entered and saw their wife and Shree playing like kids together, a smile slowly creeped up on their faces. The also noticed Mohini's new look.

Draupadi saw her husbands and suddenly let go of Mohini, which lead her to fall on her butt. “kya hai jiji! Apne pura Maja kirkira kar diy-” she was whining to Draupadi but saw the Pandavas, her cheeks suddenly got red, and she felt hot.

She got up and stood besides Draupadi. Fixing herself to look presentable.they were looking at eachother strangely. The brothers and the girls were suddenly awkward with eachother, like they didn't know what to talk about.

“mm...Arya look at Mohini, I got her ready, can you please order the maids to get more things like this for her. And how is looking- ahh!” Mohini pinched Draupadi's waist.

“Why are you talking about me to your husband!” Mohini wishpered to her aggressively. “i don't have anything to say!” Draupadi wishpered back, “So? is it my fault!” Mohini asked.

“ok!” Mohini exclaimed. “why don't you guys spend some time with your wife to make her comfortable, which your family wasn't able to do!” she said in sickly sweet voice, more threatening them.

The brothers nodded nervously, and Mohini went out the chamber, making sure to avoid any contact with Yuddhisthir, who was longing to have a word with her.

She went out of the chamber.
______________________________________________

It was almost evening, and she walked in the corridors, she didn't where she was but felt peace with only being with herself.

She heard some sounds in the bushes and stopped, she wanted to run because she seen some movies where the main character tries to see behind the bushes and gets killed.

But she was having the urge to look behind it. She carefully went and checked behind the bushes, but found an adorable sight.

Rajkumar Lakshman hiding behind the bushes mouth and full of ladoos. Mohini chuckled at the sight.

He looked at her like deer caught in headlights. “Youwansom” he said but really wasn't able to. Mohini also joined him and sat beside him but he got up and sat on Mohini's lap.

“iamjusmakingsurthatyoudonttellmyfather" Mohini laughed at his behaviour, and nodded. Mohini started feeding him and herself some ladoos.

It's been while since had them with Bheem stealing them.

______________________________________________

Duryodhan was searching for his son, as his wife said he ran away some were after stealing some sweets in the kitchen.

He looking here and there when he heard some sounds from the bushes, like giggling and chuckling.

He was alerted now, and slowly went there and removed the bushes, only to see Mohini and his son, and their cheeks puffed with sweets. They both looked at him like deer caught in headlights.

“youwansome” both of them asked at the same, forwarding their hand which was full of sweets.

Duryodhan was looking at Mohini, who was in her bubble with Lakshman, “putr, what are you doing here?” he asked concerned.

“nothing baba,I wanted to eat ladoos bit Mata denied, and I couldn't find you so I had to steal them..” he said.

“you stole these..” Mohini asked shocked, “um..hmm” he nodded proudly. Duryodhan was about to scold him but Mohini signalled him not to.

“Lakshman, it is bad to steal..” Shree said gently wiping the excesses crumbs at side of his lips. “stealing is really bad,  you could have asked your father or waited for him. Or you could have came to me for ladoos?” Shree explained to him like a mother, Duryodhan was looking at her gentleness with his son, she is going to be a really good mother.

“Next you need any snacks from the kitchen just come to me, I will make you some or, I will get you some.” Shree finished, “Promise?” Lakshman reached out his small plam for promise, Shree gave her gently hands to him sealing the deal.

Mohini and Lakshman both got up, Lakshman went Duryodhan and hugged his legs, “thank you Devi for taking care of this child, he can sometimes really handful” he said in polite manner.

“No, no it's ok, it's not like I was doing something better, I was also eating the sweets like a maniac.” Shree said trying to be cool.

“Oh you have some...” Duryodhan said as he wiped the crumbs from Mohini's face. She blushed at the sudden contact and so did Duryodhan.

“Thank you..” Mohini thanked Duryodhan, who nodded while being a little awkward.

“i will take my leave..” “yeah sure..”

______________________________________________

There goes the twentieth chapter!

I won't update after this chapter till 13th of March. So you guys have to wait a little. I am sorry but I need to get bit serious for my studies.

Vote and like.

Luv Luv 🌸

P.S: sorry for grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.