Chapter 18

Everyone one was shocked after hearing Yuddhisthir except Mohini, the Pandavas and Mata Kunti. Draupadi looked scared, Mohini immediately went to her side holding her hand which Draupadi was greatful for.

Suddenly Shakuni started laughing out of nowhere, the Pandavas were glaring at him, Kunti and Draupadi scared. While Mohini gave him the most nastiest, disgustingly, judging look. What? you can't blame her, his rotten teeth were disgusting, and his laughter was no less than a police siren.

“I woman having five husband!” he said laughing like it was filthy joke. ‘yes you deaf ass!’ Mohini said in her mind still glaring at him, more like his soul.

“You guys better be joking” he continued laughing, to be honest, it was staring to irritate her, she turned to see Duryodhan was also about to laugh. But immediately stopped when he saw Mohini's death glare.

“Hastinapur and it's Dharma!” He laughed harder. Draupadi was bow down her head, being ashamed, but Mohini immediately hand under Draupadi's chin. She looked at Shree questioningly, who was still glaring holes at Shakuni.

ADHARM!” Pitamah Bhishma suddenly yelled, Draupadi and Mohini both flinched together, if it was not a serious situation,they would laughed together.

“How can you do this big sin Yuddhisthir!” Pitamah yelled at him, while he looked down, expecting this kind of reaction.

“i didn't expect it from you brother!” he finished and stormed away from there angrily. Arjun wanted to go behind him but Yuddhisthir stopped him. It was better if there Pitamah Bhishma is left alone to calm down.

King Dhritarasht also went away angry from situation, Maharani Gandhari following behind him sadly. Now, there was only mamashree Shakuni, Rajkumar Duryodhan, Angraj Karn and Rajkumar Dussashan.

Shakuni turned towards the Pandavas and again started laughing, trying to add ghee in the fire. Honestly he was staring to get on Mohini's nerves with his annoying laugh.

“I don't think it's funny Gandhar Raj...” Mohini suddenly spoke up breaking the silence and shocking everyone. “Pardon..?” Shakuni asked her a bit taken aback, “i don't think there is something funny to laugh about Gandhar Raj.” Mohini repeated her sentence, glaring at him.

He didn't say anything and went inside, Rajkumar Dussashan behind him. Now Pandavas also started walking inside grimly, Draupadi motioned Mohini to come with her, she nodded and started walking, but turned back and gave a glare to Rajkumar Duryodhan and Angraj Karn, which only they knew about.

______________________________________________

A court session was announced and Pandavas were in the court room, they called Draupadi and Mohini to stand with them, they risk to let them roam like kids, here and there.

So right now they all are standing here in the rajya sabha, while Mamashree Shakuni was trying to add more oil to the fire.

“My younger brother's spirit must shivering, after the sin you guys have done” king shouted at them. While Yuddhisthir was standing in the middle of the sabha, head down being ashamed.

“Our ancestors will be ashamed of Dharmraj!” he continued. “For this sin I am giving you the punishment of Banishment!” he roared. The Pandavas and Draupadi were shocked, while Mohini was is disbelief, are they really not gonna listen to them?, She thought to herself.

She saw Yuddhisthir still not saying anything, ‘why is he not saying anything!’ she thought frustrated.

Yuddhisthir was still silent looking down, ok she had enough! She just can't stand there and be silent.

“Maharaj!” Mohini called out, now everyone's attention was on Mohini, she went and stood beside Yuddhisthir in middle of the sabha. She felt bit conscious but still continued.

“What they did, is not sin” Dhritarasht stayed silent, to let her continue.

“The pure daughter of Maharishi Kandi's, Marisha married to 10 Prachyetas. Marisha then gave birth to the great Prajapati Daksh. That's how the whole world began Maharaj!” Mohini explained.

Draupadi looked proud of her younger sis/friend, she wanted to cheer, but couldn't due to circumstances. The other four were quite shocked by her statement, but felt relieved by the way she was defending them.

“if marrying more than one man is a sin, then the whole humanity is the fruit of it! Sin and virtue, doesn't depend on the karma, but it depends on the reason and the intention behind it.” Shree finished, To say everyone was impressed by her, Yuddhisthir was looking at admiringly.

She was sure his Dharma.

“And who are you to interfere in the family matters?” Shakuni asked in a taunting manner. “Exactly Gandhar Raj, who are you to interfere in the family matters of theirs!” she said sternly, catching him off guard.

He stayed silent but was glaring at her, he needs to get her out his way, she seemed dangerous to him.

“Bit for those who think doing sun is a virtue, then the person doesn't have ability to differentiate between it!” another Man voice came.

Mohini looked and saw another evil looking man, “Sindhu Raj, Jaydrath! If we saw an elephant, covering himself with dust, it doesn't mean he is doing a vice act. It is for to get rid of the vile creatures on his skin.” she said with no fear, looking into his eyes.

“Just like this human also have to find unusual ways to fight the vice act!” Yuddhisthir continued.

“Pitamah Bhishma also have that our deed is not a sin! But a deed for dharma.”  Yuddhisthir explained.

“Pitamah, I am requesting you to say something.” Yuddhisthir said joining his hands. Mohini was looking at Pitamah, expecting something from him.

He looked at them and got looking at the king.

______________________________________________

There goes the eighteenth chapter!

I just wanted to make an update, again so it is a short chapter..but, I will try to write a good one next time.

Point to be noted that I am following the starplus Mahabharat, so the lines are from the episodes..(I am so awkward at these things..)

Vote and comment!

Luv Luv 🌸

P.S: sorry for grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes!